006

«y/n the way you phrased it makes it seem like we doing freaky stuff in private »

🍦🍨

requested by AnnieSweetPaynez16

y/n point of view

'ping'

my eyebrows knitted together at the sudden notification.

My heart pounded rapidly once I read the notification and the name of the person who sent the message.

I blinked repeatedly to ensure that I wasn't imagining it."what the fuck it can't be!"

_____

"hey pea can I copy your homework for English i kind of forgot to do it" . y/c pleads desperately at me.

I scoff at his irrelevant words  "I told you not to call me that and here you go. Y/c you owe me". I hand him over my work in a annoyed manner.

Y/c smiles at me mischievously. "I'm sorry I just love that nickname and I'll return the favour by buying you ice cream later".

Y/c grabs my hand and his other hand is in his pocket searching for something.

Butterflies fluttered in stomach at the sudden contact. Over the past few weeks my feelings for y/c have grown stronger.

"I found it". He pulls a pen out of his pocket and begins writing something on my hand. "Knowing that your phone is always dead. Here is where to meet me after school"

I turn my attention to the writing on my hand and I begin laughing hysterically.

my locker

"Y/c I would have remembered to meet you here you knob". I playfully shove him slightly.

Y/c smiled snugly at me. "I know, I just wanted a reason to hold your hand".

A serious expression appeared on my face. "Don't you have a girlfriend?".  I ask while raising my left eyebrow up at him.

Y/c tried pulling a serious look on his face."yeah she's called y/n l/n".

A smile cracked onto my face as well on y/c's face. We couldn't contain our laugher any longer.

Y/c and I always joked around with each other which I loved the dynamic of the relationship.

He grabbed his bags and paper. "I need to go to English see you after school pea"

______