004

«Y/n can just be quiet for one minute.»

❌ 🫦

🫦

y/n point of view

"but I was shocked y/bf actually said yes to him". I continuously rambled to y/b.

We was laid on the couch cuddling and chatting well.... actually I was mainly doing all the chatting.

Most of our days went like this. I would ramble aimlessly at y/b and he would sit and listen and answer back.

My eye brows furrowed in confusion at the lack communication coming from y/b. I looked up at y/b seeing that his eyes were glued to his phone. 

I gently tapped his phone and y/b let out an impatient sigh. "y/b what do you think? Well I think he is a dickhea-"

Y/b abruptly cut me off. "Y/n can just be quiet for one minute. It's hard enough to hear my own thoughts when your constantly rambling in my ear god". There was a sharp and harsh tone in y/b voice which made me quiet upset.

I uncomfortably looked away from his narrow eyes. "Oh Okay I'm sorry". I whispered softly and I unwrapped my arms around his waist.

I sadly my way up to my bedroom and sat with y/b words in my thoughts.

he's right I do talk a lot but he could said it more nicely

I can't help rambling all the time

______

an hour later

y/b entered the room with chocolate cake on a plate.

He had a apologetic look on his face. "Hey sugar I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that to you I brought you some cake as an apology".

I smiled at his words and the gesture but deep down I still believe there is some truth in his words. "Thank you y/b". I say as I grab the chocolate cake.

Y/b takes a seat next to me. "Baby I'm dead serious I am very sorry for what I said and that I hurt your feelings". He kisses my cheek softly.

I just nod at his words.

Over the past couple of days I spoke less to y/b as his words were ingrained into my mind. Y/b noticed a shift in my behaviour as he was constantly asking me if I was okay.

I sprayed my dior perfume over my dress. "Y/n are you ready yet? y/bf and Todd is waiting for us". He asked.

I grab my bag off the bed and head downstairs.

Y/b smiled happily at me. "Sugar I love this dress on you look so beautiful". His hands roamed around my body.

I chuckle at his words "thanks, you ready to go?".

Usually I would disagree with him and we would have a little mini argument. 

His eyes confusingly searched my eyes waiting for a response. "Is everything okay y/n?".

I raise my eyebrows at him. "Yep let's go"

The car ride extremely silent and I felt y/b eyes constantly on me. It was getting exhausting holding myself back from talking.

Y/b placed his hand on my thigh. "y/n didn't you say that Todd was a dickhead why are we even going on this double date?" He asked curiously.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Well he is y/bf's boyfriend I want to be kind".

We arrived at the restaurant and we greeted Todd and y/bf. "I love your outfit y/bf". I smiled happily at her.

She hugs me tightly. "You look stunning y/n".

Throughout the dinner Todd was saying some questionable things throughout the dinner.

Y/b and y/bf looked at me expecting me to clap back at him but I just blankly stared at him.

"well I just think abortion is murder and I believe there no such thing as white privilege".

My eyes widened at his words and I shook my head in disagreement.

What the fuck is Todd guy on???

Y/b whispered in my ear. "Aren't you going to say anything?".

I shook my head and y/b eyebrows knitted together in confusion at my actions.

Y/bf narrowed her eyes at me in confusion and decided to speak up. " I don't think you should be saying that Todd and you should leave"

Y/b grabbed my hand. "Me and y/n are going to head home have a good night".

As me and y/b walked out of the restaurant he immediately started cussing Todd out. "What the fuck. He's such a dick" he looked over at me.

I gazed at the night sky. "Yeah he is" I say quietly.

He caressed my hand gently. "Why didn't you say anything y/n to him? I could see on your face that you wanted to say something".

I faked yawned. "I guess I just don't want to argue with stupid".

Y/b abruptly stopped. "Y/n look at me what is going on you? You are not being yourself at all talk to me".

Sadnesses filled my eyes and my voice cracked slightly . "I-i just thought may I talk to much and you may need a break from all my talking".

Y/b fingers softly rubbed up and down arm. "W-wait this because of what I said a few days ago?". He nervously searched my eyes for answer.

I looked away from his eyes and focused them on the ground.

He shut his eyes for moment.

A look of  disappointment filled his face. "Y/n i love the fact you talk a lot it's my favourite thing about you" he cupped my face and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'm sorry that I made you feel insecure and that you felt as if you couldn't talk as much around me. I love you so much y/n I promise you that".

______

👄