When Xie Wanxi and Xie Changchun woke up, they saw that the three of them were blue and purple, and they were jumping around again, so Xie Yan was invited over again.

"Didn't you say that the medicine can be cured?" Xie Wanxi wiped her tears and asked, "Why are they like this now?"

Seeing this, Xie Yan felt amused, and Li Zuo really lived up to his expectations. , and sure enough, taking these three people to fight with him, Xie Yan has not encountered such a bright challenge for a long time, and he can't help but feel a little interested.

Xie Changchun is not as naive as Xie Wanxi. He has already sent someone to ask, and only then did he know what Xie Jin and the others had done. He also guessed that the celestial master behind it must be playing with Xie Jin and them, but his stupid son and the others. The stupid grandson had to jump in.

With this look now, it must be that Celestial Master again.

"Have you seen Li Zuo?" Xie Yan suddenly asked Xie Wanxi, Xie Wanxi was shocked, her big eyes were erratic, but she didn't dare to look at Xie Yan.

"Stupid!" Xie Changchun didn't know what happened when he saw this? He was surprised when he saw his granddaughter persuade him to ask Xie Yan for treatment, but he didn't think about it for the sake of his children and grandchildren. He didn't expect that Tianshi Li actually wanted to squeeze the last bit of value out of their Xie family's children and grandchildren! Abominable!

Xie Wanxi was already flustered, and when she was scolded by Xie Changchun, she suddenly cried aggrieved, "He asked me to go to Xie Yan for treatment, I just wanted to save my parents and brother."

"Then you should know, Xie Xingzhi. It's Li Zuo's apprentice, and the Tianlei Talisman in his hand was also drawn by Li Zuo, I haven't seen any talisman that would hit him," Xie Yan smiled, "In Li Zuo's eyes, all of you are The doll for his entertainment was manipulated by him in the palm of his hand, but he didn't know it."

Xie Wanxi suddenly cried louder.

Xie Yan took another shot and rescued the three of them, and then said indifferently, "If you don't take measures to protect them, I won't save them again next time."

Annoyed by these trivial matters, these three people have been "baptized" by the Tianlei Talisman, and their bodies have already left the root of the disease. This time, Li Zuo's practice has made them like this. For half a lifetime, there is only endless pain.

Although Xie Changchun really wanted to keep him, he knew that it was impossible, so he could only watch him leave, sighed deeply, and instructed his loyal subordinates: "Go and invite Xu Tianshi."

Xu Tianshi just dealt with a field When he returned to Beijing, he received a large order from Xie's. Thinking of the three people who had been half-killed by Tianlei before, he was a little interested and rushed to the hospital. As a result, when they saw that the three of them were lying on the bed, they knew that they were rescued by other masters, so they asked, "Mr. Xie, I don't know how Xu can help?"

Xie Wanxi recognized him, "It's you..."

When she came home that day, she saw Xu Tianshi standing in the corridor upstairs with her parents and brother lying in the room, and she was very familiar with Xu Tianshi's face. But she was frightened at the time. After she woke up and encountered so many things, she didn't think of Xu Tianshi at all. Now that she saw it suddenly, she couldn't help asking in horror, "Why were you at my house that day?"

Xu Tianshi certainly didn't want to be misunderstood, so he sent Xie Xingzhi The painting of the harmful talisman and other things made it clear. Xie Changchun didn't know these things yet. After listening to this, he suddenly let out a long sigh. He originally thought that the He Clan suppressed them only because of Xie Jin's previous house search behavior. Face, but did not expect, there is such a thing.

It's really self-inflicted!

"The little girl is ignorant and misunderstood Xu Tianshi," Xie Changchun suddenly aged ten years and sighed, "I also ask Xu Tianshi to forgive me."

Xu Tianshi waved his hand, he naturally wouldn't care about a little girl, he was just curious, that Who is the master who solved the injury of Tianlei Talisman? He wanted to ask a lesson or two.

Xie Changchun told Xu Tianshi about Li Zuo and Xie Yan. After Xu Tianshi listened to it, he looked at the three people on the bed and felt extremely shocked. Recently, there is a new young Tianshi in the Tianshi world. He has also heard about it, and he was famous because the Tianshi rescued He Ji. You must know that the He family searched for the Tianshi all the time, but there was no one. One person was able to recall He Ji's soul, and with that alone, Xie Yan was enough to look down on all the Celestial Masters in Beijing.

It's just that Xu Tianshi didn't expect that this young Tianshi would be so young, only eighteen years old, to have such a cultivation base, which is really not bad.

Xie Changchun sighed, "That Li Zuo's mind is vicious, and he actually hurt Xingzhi and them. I invited Xu Tianshi to come and ask you to help protect them."

"Since that Xie Tianshi can resolve Li Zuo's sorcery, you might as well continue to ask for help. Why does he need to do this when he came here?" Xu Tianshi was a little confused.

Xie Changchun naturally couldn't talk about the quarrel between Xie Yan and the Xie family. He only said: "Xie Tianshi has something to do and can't get away. Please ask Xu Tianshi for help, and don't let Li Zuo's sinister people make trouble again."

Xu Tianshi set up a ward in the ward. Fu Array, said: "If someone does something malicious to them, the Fu Array will be triggered, I will know."

He had to go back and gather his friends to discuss the matter of eradicating Li Zuo. When this matter is resolved, he will go to Xie Tianshi to discuss and learn from each other.