Chapter 32: Heroes and Monsters

Right outside of Beacon's dining hall, Blake Belladonna backs away from the shattered window, staring in horror at her old partner.

Adam: Running away again? Is that what you've become, Traitor? A coward?

Blake: Why are you doing this?

Adam: You and I were going to change the world, remember? We were destined to light the fires of revolution! 

He stomps on a downed Atlas student's chest

Adam: Consider this... the spark. 

As a horrified Blake watches Adam draws Wilt, preparing to stab the student.

Blake charges into the dining hall, drawing her sword in a flash. Her blade clashes with his as she pushes him away from the student, and they stand with their blades locked.

Blake: I'm... not... running.

Adam: You... will.

He kicks her away, knocking her onto the floor. A nearby Creep runs toward her, only to be shot by Adam.

Adam: But not before you suffer for your betrayal.

He smiles and begins walking toward her.

Meanwhile

Y/N is now running in a hallway shooting down several Robots, White Fangs, and Grimm insight as Tom contacted him from his Scroll.

Y/N: Hey! You should have called sooner!

Tom: I'm busy dealing with this shit storm in the city here! Are you safe?

Y/N: No I'm fucking not! Half the city's on fire, and hundreds are probably dead! Some fuckers just hack the Atlesian Robots! And the White Fang is here in Beacon!

Tom: Speaking of the White Fang, their leader is here.

Y/N: Where?!

Tom: CCTV shows that he's in the dining hall. Quick, I think one of your friends is in danger.

Y/N: I'm on my way!

Tom: And watch out, kid. Over and out.

Back to Blake

Adam: This could've been our day! Can't you see that!?

Blake: I never wanted this! I wanted equality! I wanted peace!

She raises her sword, its blade folding into the sickle mode, and shoots at Adam, who blocks both bullets with his sword.

Adam: What you want is impossible!

He sheathes his sword and backhands Blake across her face, knocking her over.

Adam: We have always been licking their boots for decades... And now they'll be the ones licking our boots.

She begins to raise her sickle again, only for him to kick it out of her hand, knocking her over once again.

Adam: And after I finish with Vale, I think I'll pay your friend Weiss and her family a visit.

Yang: Blake!

Yang's voice draws their attention to one of the broken windows. She soon comes into view and shoots a White Fang member, before looking around for her teammate.

Yang: Blake! Where are you!?

Adam looks at Blake to see her terrified expression, then returns his gaze to Yang.