Chapter 2: The Shining Beacon

As the airship landed at Beacon Academy, Y/N L/N and Pyrrha Nikos run out from the airship as fast as their legs go. Behind them was a group of students who either want an autograph, a selfie, or both from them. Luckily for the young daredevil, he has his trusted grappler to pull him to the roof of the academy.

Y/N: That was close. Too bad, I can't get to Pyrrha. Maybe she might get swarmed by them.

He then turns around to see the academy's tower.

Y/N: Just like in the pictures... So beautiful. I think I can get down.

He then pulls himself to the ground with his grappler. He also saw a girl from the police station getting pulled by a blonde-haired girl with... ballistics.

Ruby: Ow, ow...

Blondy: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons.

Y/N: Sister? They don't even look alike?!

Blondy: Who said that- HOLY FUCK, RUBY! YOU'RE RIGHT! HE'S HERE!

Y/N: Are you fuckin' kidding me, god?!

Blondy: OH MY GOSH! I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN! 

Y/N: Calm down, woman.

Blondy: Oh sorry... I'm Yang and this is my sister, Ruby.

Ruby: Hi.

Y/N: I already know her from the station last week.

Yang: Oh right.

In a flash, a group of other students surrounds Yang, and they all dash down the road.

Y/N: Who are those?

Yang: Oh, my friends are here. gotta go catch up. 'Kay, c'ya, bye.

She and her friends are now gone with the wind leaving Ruby spinning and dizzy-eyed from Yang's sudden leaving.

Ruby: Wait! Where are you going? Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? ...Do we have dorms?

She then stopped for a moment, still reeling.

Y/N: Ruby, watch out!

Ruby: I don't know what I'm doing...

Ruby then falls backward into a luggage cart, sending cases flying. With someone standing over her

Y/N: Goddamnit, Ruby!

???: What are you doing?!

Ruby: Uh... Sorry.

???: Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could've caused?

Y/N: I'm sorry for my um... She's a little bit... Clumsy? 

Ruby then picks up one of the cases and gives it to the girl in white as she opens up the case.

???: Gimme that! This is dust mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry.

Y/N: Wait a sec! You're Weiss Schnee!

Weiss: Yes, from the Schnee family if you haven't noticed.

Y/N: What are you even doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be in Atlas?!

Weiss: And why are you even here?!

Ruby: Uh...

Weiss then looks at Ruby as she picks up one of the dust bottles.

Weiss: What are you, brain dead? Dust! Fire, Water, Lightning, Energy!

Y/N: Um... Do you know that you spill out dust everywhere?