Bambi minions x reader | Redeem pt. 1

Fluff + platonic (?)

I guess-
I know poly relationships are a thing but why would anyone want to be in a relationship with a whole freaking species?? Of Bambis???

Just kidding- I really appreciate the request. I just didn't expect this kind of request so WoAh-
(Still, Thanks for the request though ^^)

Bandu is like, your best friend here, you'll see why this is relevant later.

Anyway, onto the oneshot :D

___________________________________________

Well, gosh darn.

You were just taking a stroll on the sidewalk and then in the blink of an eye, poof, you're in a world of some sort that you've never seen before. You didn't even know such place existed.

You were floating above some giant broken phones, not only that, everything around you is practically green. Other than you that is.

You tried to get to the phones to no avail. The place was practically anti-gravitational, (𝙰/𝙽: 𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚕) So you just stayed in one place even after your struggles and attempts. You even tried to call for someone in the void-like place, but nobody came.

And so, after a lot tries, you gave up and just let yourself float. You hugged your legs for comfort and put your head into your knees, letting yourself get lost in your own thoughts.

After several minutes of nothing, you started hearing something that snapped you back into reality, specifically some very hushed whispering. Even though the place you were in was really large, it was very quiet at the moment so you could practically hear a pin drop...If there's even anything it could drop at.

You almost instantly looked up to the noise only to see...Bambi?

No, two Bambis. What?

Hold on- that didn't make sense.

But before you could fully process what was going on, they let out a startled squeak. They looked at you with wide eyes and a slightly agape mouth, realizing that you were staring at them.

The Two Bambi lookalikes were wearing purple hats, green shirts, and blue pants. You were staring at them too, just as shocked as them. You thought that no one was here and that you would be stuck here forever with no one, that you would slowly die of starvation and boredom, but it seems like you're wrong....

...hopefully.

"Uhh...Hello..?" You called out to them, snapping them out of their trance. They looked at eachother, uncertainty in their faces. One of them whispers something to the other then flew somewhere, much to your surprise.

You tried to back away when the other remaining Bambi lookalike approached you. You thought that this Bambi doppelganger had some malicious intent towards you so you didn't want it to get anywhere near you.

"W-what are you!? Who are you!?" You practically yelled at the creature with panic that's slowly rising. What if that thing had a cute appearance but is actually dangerous!? Please don't tell me this is how I die! Is this my kidnapper or something?!?

Its eyes widened and slowly came to a halt after realizing you were becoming more and more distressed with every step it takes. It tried to approach again but in a slower manner this time.