"Lastly, Arthur is eating your macramé plant holders," Dean commented, biting back an amused grin.

Alora's eyes widened before she turned around to see her bright orange cat that had one black paw and one black ear with her plant holder in between his teeth. "Arthur," She whined, rushing across her room, picking him up and removing the crochet from his mouth.

Arthur looked to be glaring at her.

She narrowed her blue eyes and glared back at him.

He whacked her with his tail.

Dean couldn't stop the laugh from escaping his lips at the comical sight of his daughter and her cat glaring at each other.

"It's not funny," She protested, turning her attention back towards her dad.

He uncrossed his arms and held his hands up in mock defense. "You're right, you're right, it's not. It's hilarious."

Alora and Arthur were now both glaring at Dean, which only made him laugh harder at the scene before him.

"Fine," Alora huffed. "It's a little funny. Can you please help me pack?"

Dean waved his hand through the air. The closet doors opened, all the clothing levitating into the air before they began swirling around the room. He waved his hand the other way and all the items in the boxes were lifted into the air, following in a similar fashion as the articles of clothing. He then snapped his fingers and all the items flew down into the boxes, the clothes all neatly folded, the other items were perfectly ordered, and the flaps closed and taped shut.

Alora's eyes lit up in realization. "I have magic!" She exclaimed like an excited child.

Dean snorted. "You're so slow sometimes, kiddo," He told her as he ruffled her hair, making her swat his hand away with a smile on her face. "Now let's get going."

"What about the boxes?"

He turned back to her with a pointed look. "As much as I'd love to see you struggle to get them down the stairs, let's opt for the more efficient option, yeah?"

Alora nodded.

"Sounds like a good idea," She agreed.

Dean wrapped his arms around her shoulders, pulling her into her side, placing a kiss on the side of her head. "Come on, kid. I'll meet you downstairs," He then exited her room.

Alora quickly glanced around her room once more, making sure she had everything before she began to head towards the door to her bedroom.

"Don't forget about your cat, Lora!"

Alora's eyes widened considerably. "How does he always know these things?" She muttered under her breath and spun around on her heel, picking up the orange cat.

"I would never forget about the little rascal, dad!"

Arthur whacked her with his tail.

"Suck up," She mumbled to the cat.

~~~~~

Dean was loading the boxes into the back of his car—the trunk and the backseat, seeing as they had quite a few items. He blamed it on his daughter's excessive amount of candles, refusing to admit that a large amount of it was his countless books.

Alora bounded through the doors of the lobby of the apartment their loft had been in. She quickly rushed over to her father's car, Arthur still in her arms, coming to a halt when she was next to him.