23/How obvious do I have to make it?

Começar do início

I just felt like I'm comfortable with him and I needed to be with him.

After a couple seconds he slowly places his arms around me and hugs me as he caresses my back, "What happened?" he says into my ear as I can't express any words right now and I just hug him tighter. "Shhh, it's gonna be alright." he says and I slowly pull back and wipe my face with my hands. "I got stuff all over your shoulder on your shirt." I sniffle and he laughs. "I'll change my shirt just so you could do it again if you really needed me too." he says and I laugh and let out a little smile. I shut his bedroom door and he sits on the side of his bed and pats next to him and I sit next to him and wrap my arms around myself.

"What's wrong, Jo?" he says and looks at me and I look at him. "My sister, Jack, me and you. Everything." I sigh.

"What's with your sister?"

"She just.. she doesn't understand what I say.. she just points me out to be the bad guy and points out this big mistake i'm making and won't listen to me." I sigh and he pins his lips together. "What mistake?"

"Me cheating on Jack with you." I sigh.

"She knows?"

"Yeah, she wouldn't ever say anything.. just Hero.. I-... she doesn't get why I keep doing it." I say and he looks at me his eyes looking full of sympathy. He pushes a piece of loose hair behind my ear, "What do you keep doing, Jo?"

"I keep cheating on Jack."

"Why do you keep doing it?" he asks and I sigh looking up to the ceiling and he cuffs my face and brings me to look at him in his eyes. "It doesn't matter."

"Tell me." he says.

"I feel something." I say and he looks at me, "I feel something too."

"I can't stop it, I keep trying and trying and it doesn't go away. It's like I just want to be near or with you every second but sometimes I don't want to be anywhere near you." I look down at my hands in my lap and he pats his hand on my thigh. "Jo," he says and I look up at him. "You don't feel the same feelings for Jack that you have for me." he says.

"I'm not- I don't want to break up with Jack." I say and he looks at me. "No one said you had too."

"I keep cheating on him."

"Did you forget Mercy, too?" Hero says and my eyes go wide. "I'm such a shitty person." I say looking down and he places his arm around me pushes me close to him. He cuffs my face to where I'm looking at him, "No one has to know." he says and I look at him. "People already don't know about whatever this is.." I sigh and he shakes his head.

"No one has to know if we keep doing this though, just never tell anyone and don't get caught." he shrugs. "Tell me what you feel." he adds. I shake my head, "I have feelings for you. A lot of them and I can't deny them anymore and I seriously hate admitting that but I do Hero, I have a lot of feelings for you and I hate myself for it." I sigh.

"I told you that you were different to me." he sighs.

"How many girls have you told that too?"

"One."

"Okay-" I begin and he laughs. "It's you, dummy." he says and I smile. His laugh, I never realized how much I love the sound of his laugh.

"You wouldn't date me." I say.

"I never date."

"That's the thing, why would I do this if you don't feel the same way and you don't date." I let out a breath.

"How obvious do I have to make it?" he laughs and I look at him. "What?"

"I won't leave you alone, I always want you and I tell you that. I tell you that you're different to me, I let you stay in my bed with me. How much more do I have to do for you to get I obviously very much feel something for you." he lets out a little laugh. "I just fully don't know my feelings yet but Jo, I definitely do feel something."