Party?

You were layin on your bed in your cabin. Some of the other survivors were kind of holding a party to celebrate their winning streaks.

There was knocking on your door, You get of your bed and walk to the door. When you open the door David was standing there kind of... tipsy?

'(Y/N), you need to come out and celebrate with us.' His speaking sounded like he was tipsy. You looked behind David and saw that the other survivors were acting kind of different.

'David, how did you guys got like drunk?' He looked at you a little confused like it was weird to ask.

'The Entity.' David answers.

'And you guys just went for it? You do know what It puts us threw, right?'

'ah come on (Y/N) don't be so tight up and enjoy, come on.' David took your hand and walked with you to the group of laughing people.

Meg and Jane saw you and walked right up to you. 'hey you finally come out of your bed.' Meg put her arm around your shoulder and laughed.

'You want something to drink?' Jane asked you. Should i? you know what, fuck it.

'Yes i really could use one.' The three walked to the table with all sort of different kind of alcohol.

You were sitting in a cirkel with the other survivors talking about bits and pieces about your old life.

You were sitting next to David leaning against a tree.

'That guy had it coming, he was basically begging me to beat him up.' David laughed at your story telling when you would go out with some of your friends.

'I have to be honest i never saw you as a fighter.' He chuckeld.

You were getting tired and decided to go to sleep. You got up said your goodbye and walked to you cabin.

When you opened the door and stept inside, you had the feeling that you were not alone. And you knew exactly who it was.

'I know that your here Ghostface.' When you said that Ghostface appeared from the shadows. When you saw him you got a warm feeling inside your body. 'It's probably the alcohol.'

'What?' Ghostface said out of nowhere.

'What?' You looked at him confused.

'You said: it's probably the alcohol.' He held his head to side, looking innocent. (for a killer.)

'Oh that, when i saw you. I got a warm feeling inside my body.' You looked at him dreamingly. 'But i think it is the alcohol.' You gave him a sweet smile.

You couldn't see it but Ghostface was smirking, and walked over to you.

He held your head in his hands. 'Why do you have to be so cute?' You didn't answer him you just giggled a little bit.

He removed his masked and looked at your drunk face. 'You have know idea what i want to do with you.' His face came closer to yours and you could feel and hear his breath getting heavier.

You looked him in his eyes and said his name. 'Danny?' without a second thought he kissed you right on your soft lips. his hand slides to your throat and he pushed you against the door of your cabin.

'You really really wanna- fuck. I- God i want you so bad right now. Fuck!' He was feeling up your body and the both of you were getting aroused by eachother.

'Danny' You also started to touch him, and you could feel how is body was reacting to your touch. 'Danny?'

'What is it, baby? you want me to touch you more? or do you want me to go futher?'

You were out of breath. 'Yes.'

'Yes what? What do you want me to do?'

'Danny, i need you so bad. please.' You were begging him, and he loved every second of it.

'Your wish is my command.'