dreamland

WARNING!!!

sexual stuff coming!!

18+

********************

It has been hard for you to sleep peacefully these days. Everytime you went to sleep you always had the same dream. the one where you were always killed in the most brutal way.

It was also the same killer everytime. They had a white screaming mask on. The people in your dreams told you that he was called Ghostface.

I guess is suits him, just by his mask and he was also silent like a ghost.

You laid in bed scrolling on your Phone, trying to stay awake. But your eyes grew heavy and eventually you fell asleep.

it was never the same place. Sometimes you woke up in a tiny little town, other time in a hospital.

This time you were in cornfield. There was someone next to you, she had blond hair, tattoos and cowboy boots on.

'(Y/N) come on, we need to get to work.' Said Kate. She slowly made her way out of the field to look for a generator.

You on the other hand just stood still. Yelling in your head to wake up, trying to pinch yourself awake.

No luck.

(Would be to easy, wouldn't it?)

You went into a crouching position, to keep a low profile.

You turned around and bumped into a pair of legs. You looked up and saw the killer standing, looking at you.

You wanted to stand up and run but Ghostface had something else in mind.

You stood up.

'Aw, stay down.' Said Ghostface and punched you right at the side of your face knocking you out.. You fell to the ground.

Ghostface grabbed you by the legs and dragged you to the basement. He puts you in one of the lockers,locking it.

After some time you woke up, confused of your surroundings. It was dark and very tight.

your hands were tied together, right infront of you. You also had some, what felt like leather tied over your mouth.

You heard footsteps coming down the stairs. So you made enough noise so the person who walked down the stairs could help you out of this.

The door of the locker went open and you saw the man who has been in your dreams for a very long time now. Ghostface.

'You have been a very good girl. patiently waiting for me.' His voice sounded very sweet.

Ghostface gently picked you up from the locker and sat you down on the chest that was always in the basement. He also took of the leather that was tied over your mouth.

When he took it of, you didn't make any noise. You felt kind of weird. You weren't scared of him anymore. You wanted him close to you, very close, so close that your bodies would be touching eachother. Feeling eachothers body heat. Your mind got a bit clouded by it.

'Mr. Ghostface, why do i feel so so like i want you to touch me? all over my body.' Your hands were still bound together. So you started to rub your thights together, it felt kinda good 'I want to feel you, to feel your hands on me, discovering every part of my body.' Your voice kinda sounded like you were drunk, your body was getting hotter, some moans slipping out from between your lips.

You kept looking at those black eyes holes of the mask. Your gaze turned to his chest and saw that he was not wearing his long black cloak. He was wearing a black shirt that was hugging his upper body just perfectly. You could see his muscles under his shirt.

You looked further down and saw that he was slighlty touching himself.

'Do you really wanna know why you feel like this?' Ghostface asked you, his voice also sounding lustful.

You nodded your head, still trying to pleasure yourself.

'I injected some kind of potion into you, i asked a friend. That's why you feel like this. And it looks like it working pretty good isn't?' Ghostface laid his hands on your hips squeezing the parts around your hips with his hands. His masked face was getting closer to your chest, his hands also made their way up. 'Can you stand up for me?' He asked you.

You said yes and stood up, standing on your trembling legs waiting for your next order.

He took you by your arm and led you to the hook so that you were standing under it. He put your hands up so that the leather was hooked on the hook, that you died in so many times.

He took out his knife and cut open your front clothes she he could look at your bare chest. He hooked his finger on the waistband and pulled your pants and underwear down.

'You are so beautiful, you know that.' Ghostface got really close to you and started to touch you naked body.

When this place was literally hell, you felt like you were in heaven. His gloved hands felt so nice touching you body. His finger going in and out of you, you could hear how wet you were.

In a sudden movement he threw his maks off and he puts your legs on his shoulders eating you out. He was going down on you like he has been starving, moaning and saying how good you taste.

Because of the potion he injected into you, you came faster like you normally would. (or he just knows what he is doing.)

When you came right into his mouth, he got rid of his own pants and lower your slowly so that you legs were around his hips now.

You felt his tip sliding across.

'Please put it inside me.' You begged him.

'Say "Please Danny".' Danny added.

'Please Danny, please put it inside me.' You said again.

'Alright, because you have been such a good girl.' Danny burried his face against the front of you neck.

And put all of his inside of you. Kissing you all over your neck, face, lips and ears every part he could reach he would kiss.

You two were both a moaning mess. Him going hard inside of you, you matching his rhythm bouncing on him.

The both of you came and the two of you hugged for a little bit and Danny giving you small kisses.

He took you of the hook and sat on down again on the chest. Taking of the leather around your wirsts. He walked a way, you hear one of the lockers opening and closing and he walked back to you. With another injection.

In all honestly you were to tired to care.

Danny walked up to you and crouched infront of you.

'How much i want you to stay, i really need to let you go.' Danny sounded kind of hurt but he fixed that up real quickly.

He slowly pushed your head to the side and injected you again, what slightly hurted that you made a small noise.

'I know, i'm sorry sweetheart.'

Just a few seconds later it felt like you fell through the floor. And woke up in your bed.

You looked around you, scanning your bedroom. Everything was the same. Your neck and wrists hurt a little bit.

You turned on you bedroom light on your nightstand and looked at your wrists that were slightly red.

'What?' You said outloud.

You also felt something wet between your legs, so you pulled off your blanket and saw a big stain.

'WHAT?' He yelled.

You looked at your body and saw that you were completly naked. except for your top that was cut loose and now hangs over your shoulders.

'WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?'

(I can't explain it either.)

'Goodnight <3'