Daniel:peter peter pumpkin eater

Peter, Peter pumpkin eater,

"y/n, where are you going you going you know you can't leave" Daniel said grabbing the keys out of my hand and wrapping his other arm around my waist. "I have to go to work and buy food, we're almost out Rember" I say leaning on him, lay my head on his shoulder use my right hand to grab the keys. "Now if you do not start listening to me, I will have to use extreme ceromancies. I do not want to do that darling so do not make me." he said in a firm voice letting go of me and walking into his office my keys in hand.

He stayed in that room all day, "Daniel honey, we really need to buy food" I say leaning against his office door. "I'll pick some up tomorrow, eat whatever's left" his muffled voice came through the locked door.

Had a wife but couldn't keep her

Weeks of this, every day stuck inside, no phone, no wallet, no keys, nothing locked in this damn house with nothing. "I want to go outside. I miss my life. My job. I miss picking out my own food. I miss scrolling through Instagram. I miss my family. My friends. Daniel, please let me out. I miss having a life." I begged Daniel, wanting him to let me out. "I let you write to them, isn't that enough?" he looks

He put her in a pumpkin shell

"y/n I try so hard to please you and this one this I ask, you can't do it" Daniel stood up shaking his head, he seems taller, stronger, he could definitely overpower me. I let out a squeal as he grabs my arm dragging me off the couch. "Let go! Please you're hurting me!" Dainel please" I scream wailing my arms and legs around trying to grab on to whatever was close. "stop struggling y/n your only making it harder on yourself." he yelled yanking my arm.

And kept her there so very well

He opened the door to his office throwing me in and closing the door and loocking it. "y/n im tired of your attidue" the says walking over to a door and unlocking it with a key. "you will stay here until you learn how to behave and repect me." he said opening the dook with a loud creak. "im sorry please don't do this daniel. Please. I love you" his gaze softened for a moment then went back to cold, pleading didn't work. He grabbed me by the back of my hair, yanking me out and throwing me into the cold dark room.

Peter, Peter pumpkin eater, had another and didn't love her

The room smelled like fresh death ad there was a drip coming from one of the corners, but it was too dark to tell which one. I felt around the room trying to find and source of light, food, help something, but the only thing I felt was what seemed to be hair and wet beef jerky. Gross.

What it truly was smelt awful and didn't have a light. I felt around some more till I felt a string. Taking a deep breath, I grabbed the string and yanked it. a light came on and flickered, I glazed around the room. Roaches rush under a shell with canned pumpkin, and the dripping was coming from a pipe. "Holy shit" I say feeling my stomach turn. That beef jerky wasn't beef jerky, it was a body.

Peter learned to read and spell, and then he loved her very well

I lean against the wall, the room spinning and my vision getting blurrier by the second. "DANIEL, PLEASE IM SO SORRY!!!! PLEASE LET ME OUT! ILL LISTEN! PLEA-" I yell before vomiting whatever I had eaten into I pile in front of my feet. I stared at the puddle, tears running down my face. My body hurt. Everything felt so weak. My vision was clouding up and I started wobbling as I walked.

Peter, Peter pumpkin eater,

Had a wife but couldn't keep her;

He put her in a pumpkin shell

And there he kept her very well.

Peter, Peter pumpkin eater,

Had another and didn't love her;

Peter learned to read and spell,

And then he loved her very well.

- Mother Goose's Quarto