Mrs. Victoria Jensen Lautner.

"Oh Taylor, you're so chiseled." I purred, trailing my fingertips up and down his beautiful chest.

He let out an adorable chuckle. "I work out here and then, you know, to stay fit for m'lady." he winked at me. I giggled.

"IT'SA BEAUTIFUL NIGHT. WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DUMB TO DO, HEY BABY!! I THINK I WANNA MARRRY YOU!!" the terrible singing woke me up from my fantasy. I shot up, angry at the person who woke me up. "First of all, it's 9:30 on a Sunday in the MORNING!! And no, proposal declined. I'm already engaged and in two days I am going to be officially Mrs. Victoria Jensen Lautner!!" I yelled at Aaron, throwing a pillow at him.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked. He chucked the pillow back at me, and plopped down on my bed.

"The guys are back at noon. Remember?" he asked. The thought came back to me. I hit myself on the forehead.

"Oh, stupid me." I said.

"Wait til the guys find out that you forgot about them. I know Matt and Haden will throw a hissy fit over it. Ash is gonna hold a grudge against you for eternity." he joked.

"Oh, Ash isn't gonna find out 'cause he's gonna see Megan." I said, venomously. I really hated that girl. Aaron wrinkled his nose in disgust and gagged.

"Ew. He's still dating that thing." he said in total disgust. "Does he know that she's been flaunting her tongue around to not only him?" he asked.

My eyes widened. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"She's been cheating on Ash. Apparently, he doesn't want to go all the way yet and she's getting bored with him. The only reason they're still together is because Ash is popular and she wants to keep up her rep at school." he explained. I gaped at him.

"Who told you all that?" I asked.

"Matt and Haden. They were at the mall a couple weeks ago, and overheard her talking about it with her friends." he said. "Poor Ash... He really liked her." I felt bad for him. I mean, yeah he's with the wrong girl, but he really likes her, and I couldn't stand seeing my bestes friend on Earth be heartbroken. He's my bestie no matter what. I have to get them to break up before it gets out of hand.

"Ash has to end it with her." Aaron echoed my thoughts.

"Yup. He's going to her place first thing as soon as he gets back." I said. "I know what we're gonna do today Ferb!" he said in a terrible impression of Phineas from 'Phineas and Ferb'

"We're going to show Megan's true colours and get Ash to break up with her before 7 o'clock tonight?" I asked.

"No, I was gonna suggest you go downstairs and make me some breakfast. My mom slept in today and I am in desperate need of food. Good idea though, what's at 7 tonight?"  he said in one breath.

"Um, nothing. I got a shift at work. I'm carpooling until my dad fixes my car." I lied.

"You got a job? Where?" he asked. "Oh, you know, at the mall..." I trailed.

"Oh, okay. Then go get ready. I'm in the mood for some McDonald's for breakfast!!" he said.

"Ugh, if I have to..." I drawled on 'to'.

"Now GO GO GO!!" he yelled into my ear.

"How is it that no one in my family can hear you?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Probably used to it. I mean, don't they wake up to Taylor Swift and Katy Perry or whatever?" he asked.

"How do you know that?" I asked. "Oh, Ash told me. He was singing one of her songs and said it was stuck because you wouldn't stop playing it over and over and over..." I clamped a hand on his mouth and made my way to my closet. I looked at the clothes Julie got for me. No. I was going to wait for tomorrow to wear these. I was going to show people that I'm a girl. A human, tomboyish but girly girl. I change FOR NO ONE!! (Only if I want to, which is now).