Hi. Meet My Hot Friend Riley Taylor. (5)

"Towee?" a tiny finger poked my cheek. I tried swatting it away, but it didn't work. "Towee!!" My eyes slowly opened to see Adam, looking at me questionably. I yawned and then realized that I fell asleep again. "Hey Adam, what's up?" I asked. "Towee, why is Ashy strangling you?" he asked. I raised my eyes and looked to where Adam had pointed behind me. Right, I forgot Ash was sleeping in my bed. I laughed softly at Adam and ruffled his hair. "Adam, Ashy isn't strangling me. He's hugging me." I explained. "Oh." he blinked. I chukled and pried Ash's arms off of me and got out of my bed. "No, Vicky, don't leave me..." Ash mumbled into the now empty spot where I slept. I looked at my clock and it was 4 in the morning. "Adam, what are you doing up so early?" I asked. "I heard noises coming from downstairs." he said. I picked him up and went quietly downstairs. I heard noise in the living room, and I saw Michael, eating the leftover cake from last night. "What are you doing??" I asked, in a whisper voice. "Uhh...watching TV?" he said more like a question. "You snuck out last night. " I smirked. "Tell Dad and I'll tell him about the time when you tried out Francis' motorcycle." he threatened. "If you tell Dad that, then I'll tell him about that time when you and Jake decided to get drunk on the roof when Dad had to stay at work late." I shot. "Oh yeah? Well I'll tell Dad about that time when you and Haden-" he was cut off by Will. "Guys, what are you doing at 4 in the morning?" he hissed. "Uh, nothing?" I said. He rolled his eyes and saw Adam. "You guys woke up Adam??" he frowned and took Adam away from me. "Come on little guy, time for you to get back to sleep." He cooed at Adam. "But Mike came home from a party and Towee rided Francee's bike." he said, pointing at us. Will raised an eyebrow at us and chuckled. "Wait till Dad hears this." he smirked and went upstairs. I glared at Michael who was glaring back at me. "It's all your fault!" we hissed at the same time. "No it wasn't!" we said again at the same time. "Ugh!" I growled and went back to my room. Ash was still asleep, but the blanket was off and he was only wearing his boxers. I blinked for a minute and then crawled back into my bed. "Vicky?" I heard a tired Ash ask. "Ash? Why are you awake?" I asked. "Why are you awake?" he mimicked. I told him everything that happend downstairs and he laughed quietly. "I can't sleep." he told me. "Me neither. I'm afraid Will's gonna rat me out." I said. Ash chuckled and patted my cheek. "Go to sleep now Vicky. You're gonna be tired tomorrow." he said. "Meh, it's okay, school only starts next week, right?" I said. He nodded and his face fell for a moment. "Ash, what's wrong?" I asked. "Uh, nothing Vicks. It's really nothing." he said. I frowned and asked him again what was wrong. "Well, uh, me and the uh, guys....we uh, we're kind of uh, councilers at uh, that sports camp downtown... and we won't be back until Sunday." he said. Now it was my turn for my face to fall. I was going to be alone for a whole week. And it's hard for me especially because I always needed something to do. And I did those things with my only friends. The guys, who were leaving me for a week. But I would find something to do, right? "You guys are going for a week?" I asked. He nodded quietly and said, "You're okay with that, right Vicky?" he asked me. He was the only one who knew about my little problem of being alone and I just nodded. "I'll be fine. Don't worry. This girl can always find something to do." I assured him.

"UGH!! THERE'S NOTHING TO DO!!!" I cried, plopping down on my bed. It's been a day, and I'm bored out of my mind. "Tori?" I looked up to see Jake, standing in my doorway. "What do you want?" I asked, sounding as bored as ever. "Can you do me a favor?" he asked. "I'll do anything!!" I yelled, jumping off of my bed. "Dad wants me to take Adam out to the park, but I have to go to work, Will won't do it, because he's busy with Skye, Francis is busy with who know what, Michael is busy trying to find a job, and Logan is not trusted with Adam." he said. "I'll take him." I said, grabbing my phone and running downstairs. "ADAM!!!" I yelled. "Towee??" he said, running into the living room, all ready to go. "Wanna go to the park buddy?" I asked. "Yeah!!" he cheered. "Okay, come on, let's go." I grabbed his little hand and we went to my Buggy! I grabbed Adam's carseat and buckled him in while I got into the drivers seat. The park wasn't that far, so I didn't have to worry about it breaking down.