Oh Where Oh Where Could He Be??

"When I get my hands on those beautiful boys I swear I am going to-" Julie started walking out my room, with clenched fists. Before she could leave, I grabbed her arm, and pulled her back.

"Jules. Don't do anything about it. It's my problem, and I'll take care of it when I cool down after what happend." I said.

"Fine.." She rolled her eyes. "So, I heard on Friday, there's this back to school party at some guy's house. We should totally go!! I mean, I seriously need a drink."

"Ugh. Haden's the one throwing the party, because he's been doing that since 7th grade. It all started out innocently, then as we grew up, people brought in the booze." I wrinkled my nose.

"Haden...? Is he the one with the green eyes?" She asked, suddenly interested.

"Nope. That's Matt. Haden is the emo looking one, though his personality is way off."

"Oh, I guess he was a little cute." She looked disappointed though.

I heard a high pitched scream, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Oops. Sorry, that's my phone." Julie said, reaching in her pocket and answering her phone.

"Yo. Oops. Sorry Mom. Now? But I'm with a friend. Ugh, another one? You promise? Okay. I'll be there soon. Okay. Okay bye. Yeah...love you too Mom..." She said into her phone and gave me an apologetic look.

"Sorry, my mom wants me home. I have another family thing to do. I'll see you tomorrow?" She said.

"Sure, I'll see you at school." I said, and then she left.

I went downstairs, and saw Adam colouring on Jake's sleeping self. I giggled and took Adam off of Jake. "Hi Adam. How was daycare, kiddo?" I asked, kissing his cheek.

"I drawed a picture of a car." He said.

"Good job!! Did you bring it home so that you can put it on the fridge?" I asked. He nodded  his head enthusiatically.

"Okay, go and put it up, and then go play in your room."  I set him down, and patted his back to get him moving. I went over to Jake, and took a picture of the dog on his face with his phone, and posted it on Facebook. On his account.

Maybe next time, Jake will learn to log off his accounts on his phone, and to sleep in his room. I went to the kitchen, and sneezed. I guess my cold hasn't left yet. I saw Will, texting someone, most likely Skye.

"Hola fellow brother of mine." I said, taking  out the orange juice and pouring it in a glass.

"What happend to you at school? Did you skip?" He asked.

"No...I wasn't feeling too well." I said.

"Well you could've at least told someone, the guys were looking for you at lunch."

"Oh well. I'm going to my room, so that I can read....a book. An educational....book." I grabbed my juice, and went to my room. I opened my laptop, and logged on my Facebook.

'Riley Taylor poked you.'

'Andrew Jensen sent you a request in Farmville.'

'Haden Masters posted on your wall.'

'Matt Carson posted on your wall.'

'Aaron Knight posted on your wall.'

'Ash Daniels posted on your wall.'

Why was this all suddenly strange?

'Andrew Jensen posted on your wall.'

I clicked on ym profile and read Dad's post, since it might be more important than what the guys wrote.

'Tori,

All of the guys posted on your wall, read them now.'

Next was Haden:

'Vick

Where were you today? Did you skip or something? We're sorry.'

Matt's was almost the same:

'Tori,

I'm sorry. We're all sorry. Are you at your house? I hope so.'

Aaron's was so typical:

'VICKY!!!

We're sorry!!! I'm practically bouncing off the walls, cause one of my best friend's isn't TALKING TO ME!!!'

Ash's, was the most interesting:

'Look, I know you're pissed at us, but don't get mad cause we care.

We left at lunch to your house, but you didn't answer. Have we come to the terms that you're ignoring us? How many times do you want us to apologize? Vick, don't be surprised. We're guys. We say pretty stupid things. Please, tell me what's going on with you. It's hard concentrating on things without my best friend.'

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He was right. They only cared, and that was how they showed it. I was just so upset at them, that I didn't even consider the fact. I shut my laptop, and looked out my window, and towards Ash's.

His window was closed, but the curtains were open. I put my hands on the ledge, and peered in closer. Ash wasn't there. Damn it. I wanted to talk to him, and apologize for female dog-edness. I took my phone, and called him. No answer. I called his house. No answer.

I guess I'm going to have to call someone else.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hi Aaron." I said quietly.

"Vicky?" He sounded shocked.

"Yeah...it's me. Is Ash with you?"

"No...I haven't heard from him since we passed you house...why?"

"I-I wanted to apologize to you guys. I'm sorry for being so overreactive about this. You guys care, and that's how you all express it. Do you forgive me?"

"Of course I do, Tori. So does Matt and Haden. Here, Matty wants to talk."

"Vicky?" Matt breathed.

"Hi Matt."

"So...you're talking to us again?" He asked.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry..."

"It's okay Vick. I'm sorry for being a prick earlier today. Something, just got a hold of me then."

"It's alright. I'm just glad that we're okay now. But I want to clean things off with Ash. Do you know where he is?" I asked.

"No. He headed straight home after school. I guess he was down after our little fight.."

"Oh. Well I've got to go and cook dinner. I'll see you guys later?" I asked.

"Wait, what are you cooking?" He asked.

"Fried chicken."

"Oh. Never mind. Mom's making her good pizza." 

I giggled. "Okay Matt. See ya later."

After he hung up, I went downstairs to cook, and to think about where Ash could be.

~!@#$%^&*()(*&%$#@!#$%^&*()&^$%#@!#$%^&*^%$#

Look at that! I'm feeling like a typing machine!!! HAHAHA LMFAOOOO I SOUND SOO OLD!!!! HAHAHHAHA!!!

Okayyyyyy..... I JUST remembered something... 

I forgot when Aaron, and Tori neon painted Matt's clothes.

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT BIT!! I feel sooo ashamed.

Anyhoo...

I think I've got something up my sleeve. Or should I say, sleeves!!