Bowling With Mama's Boy

I feel so embarassed right now. So embarassed that I want to just take a plane to Antartica and live with the penguins and the eskimos in an igloo. Or anywhere in fact, as long as I'm not here. 

It all started when there were one more period until the end of the day.

We were in Math, and no one was really paying attention. Megan and her little minions (that I call birds), were doing their nails or texting each other. Ash was nodding off into sleep, and at the rate things were going, so was everyone else- including me. 

The math teacher turned around from the blackboard and looked at us. He let out a long sigh and droppped his math book onto the desk. 

"Okay you guys. I know most of you are still trying to wake up from the weekend, so no homework for tonight, but tomorrow you have extra homework for the things we missed today." He told us.

The ones who were still awake groaned of...something and I closed my book. Turning to Ash, I took my  binder and tossed it at his head. He quickly jumped up from the impact, and looked around until his eyes landed on me. 

"What was that for, Toto?" He asked.

"You looked like you needed a little wake-up call, that's all." I told him with a cheeky grin.

He yawned as a reply. "So are we still going for pizza and bowling tonight?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I just have to take a shower. I swear, this place wouldn't know what air conditioning was, even if they had it."

 He laughed quietly and put his hand on the side of his pants. 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"There's something vibrating in my pants." He told me. 

I started to giggle uncontrollably at what he said, and people around us stared at me like I was crazy. Ash was trying to explain to me that what he said didn't mean to come out like that, but I couldn't hear him over my fits of laughter. 

"Ugh, I give up, Toto." he shook his head and pulled out his phone. 

When I was done laughing at him, I crossed my arms on my desk and placed my head ontop of it, staring at Ash. "Okay. I'm done laughing at you. I know it was your phone that was the mysterious vibration in your pants." I chuckled lowly. 

He kept his eyes on his phone, completely ignoring me, but I could see amusement in his eyes. I decided to play along, so I  got down on one knee right next to his elbow and took his hand in mine. 

"Oh Ash! Please forgive me, for my actions were not necessary!" I feigned despair. 

He smirked, trying not to laugh my stupidities. Ash was about to reply to me when Megan's giraffe length heels appeared next to me. I looked up at her with an uncaring look on my face, and she was  looking at me like I was a child. 

Drumming her long fingernails on her hips, she was giving me an innocent look. "Aw, so sad. You're poor schoolgirl crush on Ash has led to you begging for him on your knees. What a pity." She  let out a short laugh. 

I got up from my knees and gave her a dirty look. Before I could tell her that she wasn't worth my time, Ash spoke up. "Unlike you, who told off every girl just so you could get me to take you out on a date. And at least she didn't complain because I'm taking her out for pizza and bowling, and not to some over priced restaurant." 

Megan's face was red like a tomato, and was shaped like a potato. Haha, potatoes. I gave her a nonchalant look and waved a hand in front of her face. "Megan, I think you need to go to the nurse's office, cause you look a little red. Maybe she'll give you a thermometer, cause you just got BURNED!" I smirked.