"Mirae, but this poor man can fill your stomach even if he himself will not eat everyday..." He said to which Mirae looked at him instantly.

She clearly did not expected him to give her such a simple answer, that too so playfully

She clearly did not expected him to give her such a simple answer, that too so playfully.. She thought he would get angry or would probably shout on her..
Or will take the food back.

"But Mirae..Why were you crying before my arrival..?" asked Aditya..

"That is none of your concern. Dont you dare try to be too free with me, I am not your wife or even your friend so dont try to talk to me casually.." she literally shouted on him.

She was felling suffocated by his sweet words and his kind nature was giving her an known feeling.."Guilt" of insulting him in every possible way.

"Mirae..I..I" she cut him off and said,
"You are just a poor middle class man who works in my fathers office. See just look.. you dont even own a proper bed where people could sleep comfortably..
Just forget the bed, You dont even own a damn car..
Poor bastard.." she said while looking at him with disgust and also her tears which were making Aditya feel so helpless..

" she said while looking at him with disgust and also her tears which were making Aditya feel so helpless

Aditya was finding it difficult to control his tears anymore. He was also feeling anger in him but he was not someone to get angry so easily.
He was a very calm person.

"Mirae I guess I have some work..I need to go somewhere..
You please finish eating and if you require something, just give me a ring.." Aditya said without looking at her because he know if he will look at her, his tears will be visible which have been accumulated in his eyes..

Aditya took his bike and rode to a place he always finds peace in. He has this habit of always coming in this place whenever he was sad or angry.

He looked at the beautiful view in front of him and all his heart felt at ease looking at the appealing view in front of his eyes.

He stood there for few minutes and started remembering his childhood.

Flashback

Little Aditya has come with his father to Malhotra's mansion as his father is an employee for them.

He was wandering and admiring the mansion as his father got busy with his office work and left him alone. First time in his whole 10 years of life he saw something as big and beautiful as this mansion.

Aditya's parents were poor people back then and did not even had proper meals everyday. So he only saw things like this in films in his old black and white TV.

While he was looking here and there he found a cute little girl who was playing with her friends. She was so cute and Aditya was lost in her for sometime.

He was continuously starring at her as if she was some great piece of art. He went towards her and decided to talk with her and make friendship with her.

"Hello.. My name is Aditya.." aditya said extending his hand for handshake.

"Hii Aditya My name is Mirae.." said that cute little girl..

She has such a pretty and unique name.. Just like her..

"Mirae can I play with you.." Aditya asked as he saw that Mirae and her friends were playing hide and seek..

"Ye.."  "No..You little poor brat, do you really think that we will let you play with us..?" Said one of Mirae's friends who were listening to the whole conversation of Aditya and Mirae since so long.

"Yes he is right, just look at your clothes. They are so dirty and you also stink..Ohh god..!! Mirae are you really going to make friends who are far beyond your rich personality and status..?" Asked one of Mirae's bestfriend whose name was Richa.

"Yes Richa you are right.. He is not at all capable to have a friend like me. And he is just a poor nerd with fat glasses and dirty clothes.." Mirae said as she thought that her friends were totally right and as if Aditya was a piece of trash.

"Lets go friends. We cannot breath same air as this mad boy.." said some other friend and Mirae left with them, thinking they all are actually right..

"Back then also you never understood my love for you and now also you just think of me as a poor man

"Back then also you never understood my love for you and now also you just think of me as a poor man.." Aditya thought sadly and chuckled.

"But Mirae now I have come to know that you are in my destiny. I let you marry that Suyesh thinking that you are not in my destiny. But I was wrong...

God has given me another chance and I will use it to its fullest..

I will show you that relations and people matter far more than money and status..

I will make you fall in love with me Mirae..

And for that I have to take your taunts as a jokes and ignore them..
I will not give you the happiness of hating me..Mirae Aditya Mehra.." Aditya thought and smiled as he has got a great idea to deal with his stubborn wife..

Jo gussa tumhare naak par hamesha rehta hai,
Aesa lagta hai jaise woh bhi kisi phool ke samaan hai..
Itni mohabbat hai tumse
Ke ab tumhare taane bhi, pyaar ke samaan hai...