Chapter 39: Reliable little eyeliner. (1)

Start from the beginning

She said whatever, and finally realized that An An thought He Qisheng's appearance was unpleasant.

"An An, we can't judge people by their appearance." Gu Yicheng found the right time to educate, "I just checked Director He's information. Although he is not as handsome as his father, his appearance is still decent."

Mo Sui:  …

Did you put gold on your face like that?

He Qisheng's temper is a little bad, but he is young, talented, and looks good, and he has a large number of fans on the Internet.

"But it's fine if you don't want to go, stay home with Dad." Gu Yicheng said again.

After such a long family life, Mo Sui suddenly went to the set. He was not used to it yet. If the mother and daughter left together, it would be even more difficult to adapt.

"You have to go to work during the day, how do you take care of the children?"

"Let An An go to my parents' house during the day. After get off work, I will bring her back."

An An's body froze, quietly thinking about a question -

Is the grandma's grandfather more fierce, or is the director's uncle more fierce?

...

After thinking about it all night, the little dumpling finally decided to pack up with his mother.

For An An, the old man and the director's uncle are not likeable, they are indistinguishable.

In this case, she can only compare the status of her father and mother in her heart.

Although my father is also very good, if I can only choose one, An An wants to go out with her mother.

As soon as the mother and daughter woke up, it was time to set off for the crew.

Thinking of leaving the house, An An hugged her father hard and gave him a big kiss on the face.

She also felt a little distressed to let her father stay at home alone.

Gu Yicheng hugged the baby with a look of reluctance, the two of them whispered and whispered for a long time.

Carrying the suitcase, Mo Sui looked at the father and daughter, who were inseparable, with an expression that was hard to describe.

"Ann, we should go," she said.

Gu Yicheng grabbed An An's little hand: "Wait a minute, Dad wants to give you a present."

An An tilted her head.

What's the gift?

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Assistant Fang arrived panting and took out a box: "Mr. Gu, the phone watch has been bought!"

He was also helpless to Shang Gu Yicheng's slightly dissatisfied face.

Assistant Fang was buying a phone watch for the first time, and only when he arrived at the counter did he find out that an ID card was required to get a phone card for a child. Immediately, he was stupid, and immediately went back to Mr. Gu to get his ID card, and it took a lot of time to come and go.

This inefficient pot can only be recited.

"Wow! It's a phone watch! Thank you Uncle Fang!"

The child's well-behaved and polite thanks soothed Assistant Fang's heart.

He sighed in his heart that it would be nice if the husband and wife were as soft and cute as An An.

Assistant Fang stayed, took out the phone watch, and put it on An An.