Chapter 35: "An An will not be able to sleep."...(1)

Comenzar desde el principio

[Whisper, this couple is really a good match... Even walking is a good match. 】

[Woooooo upstairs, what time is it, they are still drinking candy! I can't get any sugar anymore. The sugar is full of glass slag, and a family of three has become a family of two. It's too uncomfortable. 】

Seeing Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng walking towards him, Dean Wang's expression changed slightly.

She crouched down and said to An An, "Is there anything An An forgot to take away?"

The little dumpling shook his head, and suddenly remembered something: "The birthday present from the show team is still at home."

Chen Li looked at the dean's hesitant eyes and knew that she wanted to let go of the child, so she smiled and said to An An, "Go, Auntie will take you home to get it."

After An An left, Dean Wang walked to the corner of the screening room and smiled at the couple: "I watched your show, thank you for being so kind to An An."

"President, I think—"

Mo Sui just opened his mouth, but was interrupted.

"Miss Mo, I know what you want to say." Director Wang said with a smile, "I have seen too many people in the orphanage. I have to adopt it home. However, after adoption, it takes time, effort and money to take care of it.”

"We will take good care of An An." Gu Yicheng said.

Dean Wang shook his head: "Maybe it's not very nice of me to say this, but do you have so much time? Too many people have adopted children, regretted it later, and tried to send them back. For children, it is Secondary damage."

"Sorry, as An An's grandma, I have to protect her."

Dean Wang agreed to let An An participate in the show. The original intention was naturally that the exposure brought by the show would bring more attention to the child, so that she could be adopted by kind people and lead a normal life.

But recently, there have been too many comments on the Internet. Some viewers joked in the barrage area, saying that they were going to an orphanage to bring a child home and become a mother without pain.

Those were all harmless jokes, but Dean Wang saw it, but he was extremely worried.

Can young people on a whim really take care of their children?

"President, we are not impulsive." Mo Sui said eagerly.

"Let's talk about it after a while. If you still care about this child after a period of time, we will consider this issue again." Dean Wang smiled kindly. At this time, she raised her eyes and saw that An An had been led by the staff. When he came over, he said, "An An is very sensible. When she says goodbye to you, she will force herself not to cry... But, for a four-year-old child, this is very hard."

Mo Sui froze in place, not moving.

Gu Yicheng held her hand and took her back to the screening room.

An An was still taken away by Dean Wang.

At this time, the live broadcast was not cut off, and the 20-day program tidbits began to be broadcast.

Mo Sui raised his eyes and saw an image of An An buying them a small gift on the screen in the projection room.

On that day, An An alone, holding a bear purse, bravely stepped into a boutique.

In the store, she selected several bling bling trinkets that she wanted to give to her mother. After asking for a price, she took out the twenty dollars in Little Bear's wallet and held it in front of the store owner.