Chapter 34: "Are you going to say goodbye?"

Start from the beginning

The chief director waited for a long time, and An An finally came back.

Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui, who were expressionless and unwilling to discuss more with him just now, smiled when they saw the little dumpling.

"Go, An An is going to play at the beach." Gu Yicheng hugged An An.

The director-general showed an embarrassed expression.

At this time, An An whispered: "Dad, let's go to a collective birthday."

Mo Sui was stunned: "An An doesn't want to go to the beach?"

The small group seriously considers the mother's problem.

It's not that I don't want to go to the beach.

It's just that group birthdays should be fun too.

"An An wants to celebrate her birthday." An An's fleshy little chin rested on Gu Yicheng's shoulder and whispered, "Mom and Dad, An An wants to celebrate her birthday with the children."

"Really?" Mo Sui asked.

The small group nodded slightly.

[An An is really kind. On the way back just now, there were cameras following her all the time. The staff were doing ideological work with her, saying that if she insisted on going to the beach, her job would not be guaranteed. It is estimated that because of this, the children are willing to go to the group birthday. 】

[It's really not easy to be a social animal. President Gu and the actress want to come out one after the other, and it's really difficult for them. 】

[If you go according to the contract, the big deal is compensation. As adults, they have this ability, why can't they do it? Of course, if it's because of their own willfulness and insisting on being special, I have nothing to say, but the problem is that President Gu and the actress are all trying to make An An have fun. 】

[I'm willing to spend a lot of liquidated damages to make An An happy, isn't this still pampering children? We all hope that An An can eat, drink, and have fun on the show, which is the same as the trainee parents. 】

[Actually, the staff said this to An An on purpose. If you can't deal with An An, you will lose your job. Do you believe it? 】

An An agreed to have a collective birthday, which made the entire work team of the show group breathe a sigh of relief.

The program team has already rented a homestay in the suburbs, the car will arrive soon, and everyone will go there together.

The photographers came here, so they didn't ask Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui to go one more time, they directly invited them to the corridor, and recorded them a farewell clip at the end of the show.

In the room, only An An and the chief director stayed.

"Uncle can guarantee that this will be the most unforgettable birthday you have ever had." The chief director smiled kindly and asked again, "Do you have any requests for An An? You can ask them. I heard the children just now. They all said their thoughts in the lounge, some wanted gifts, some wanted cakes... Where's An An?"

An An didn't say a word, Xiaomi bit his lower lip, looking confused.

"Don't Ann like birthdays?" The director-in-chief said mildly.

An An lowered her head, her two chubby little hands clasped together.

After a long while, she said embarrassedly, "Uncle, An An has no birthday."

The chief director was stunned.

At this time, it was 8:30, and the camera in the live broadcast room was turned on, and the audience who had been squatting for a long time heard their conversation.