Chapter 34: "Are you going to say goodbye?"

Start from the beginning

The little dumpling blinked ignorantly and listened carefully to their conversation.

...

At this time, at home, Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui had already packed everything and were ready to take their children to the beach.

The staff was in a hurry.

The recording content of this day was carefully designed and arranged by the program team. The An An family is the most popular family in the entire "Intern Parents" show. If they don't participate, the viewability of the show will be greatly reduced.

The staff said whatever they wanted, but Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng insisted on their own opinions.

No one can stop them from going to the beach.

After learning of this situation, the chief director also arrived immediately.

"How can your family of three be absent? Most of the audience in the live broadcast room are coming for you. If you are not there, the audience will be disappointed."

Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng didn't care whether the audience was disappointed.

As early as the last time they went to the zoo, they promised to take An An to the beach the next weekend.

Only later, on the weekend, due to the delay of the task given by the program team, the couple could not fulfill their promise.

The two of them didn't know at the time that the little things that adults can promise casually are very precious in the hearts of children.

An An kept waiting, and only brought it up when the show was coming to an end.

Adults are different from children. Adults can go wherever they want and eat whatever they want, but what about children? Especially An An, when she returned to the orphanage, the biggest activity area every day was just the playground of the orphanage.

"Miss Mo, we signed a contract, even if it's just to fulfill the spirit of the contract, you should—"

Gu Yicheng's eyes were impatient and he interrupted the chief director's words: "Then you can only breach the contract, and you should pay as much as you want."

The corners of the chief director's lips froze, and the last chip in his hand seemed ridiculous.

He couldn't figure it out. It was clearly the last two days of recording. It would be great for everyone to be at peace with each other. In order to take An An to the beach, do they have to pay a high liquidated damages? As a star, even if Mo Sui is not short of money, isn't she here for advertising fees? Now clamoring for a breach of contract, it is equivalent to this entire episode of the show, not only did she not make money, but she also posted a lot of money because of it...

Why can't I stay in the show to complete the recording task? Where is the child not playing?

Of course, these thoughts, the chief director dare not say.

He just murmured in his heart, and when he spoke again, he looked kind again.

"There's no need to be so ugly, our cooperation has always been very pleasant."

He smiled embarrassedly, just waiting for An An to come back quickly.

After all, now Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui are listening to this little guy.

On this side, the chief director waited anxiously, and on the other side, the staff were also doing ideological work for An An.

Looking at the urging of the chief director in the mobile phone work group, she was one big head and two big, for fear that she might not be able to handle this child.