Chapter 33: These are secrets.

Start from the beginning

When she was a child, Mo Yaqin beat her and scolded her, and regarded her as the family's only hope. Mo Sui grew up under pressure and became very afraid of her mother. Sometimes when she was eating, when her mother frowned slightly, she would immediately put down her chopsticks like a conditioned reflex.

When Mo Sui grew up, the situation was not much better.

Mo Yaqin's body is getting worse day by day, she can't ignore it, but every time she comes back from a nursing home, she is always exhausted physically and mentally.

She thought it would be the same this time.

But who knows, when she opened the door and saw An An and Gu Yicheng, she felt more relaxed than ever before.

The child is very good, always coaxing her, and even saying childish words like asking her mother to collect cardboard boxes. Mo Sui was amused by her, and then attacked one after another with his own kisses, rubbing his soft cheeks, even his heart would melt no matter how cold it was.

And Gu Yicheng—

Mo Sui unconsciously touched his lips, a little lost.

This night is not long.

Unexpected tossing and turning and being unable to fall asleep, Mo Sui at this time stroked An An's little face and gradually fell asleep.

In her dream, she took An An's little hand and went to the parent-child gym with her child.

An An is an energetic child who plays football at one time, badminton at other times, and has to try all kinds of sports.

Mo Sui couldn't take it anymore, so he sat aside to rest.

The little dumpling held the basketball with his shoulders drooping, looking pitiful.

At this moment, Gu Yicheng came, and with a big palm, he took the basketball in An An's hand.

He said that Dad played with An An.

Both father and daughter put on sports equipment, no one knew they were tired, and laughter echoed in the basketball court of the parent-child sports hall.

An An couldn't beat his father, so he began to cheat, hugging his father's leg and calling for his mother to help.

Mo Sui also became playful and stepped forward to steal the basketball from Gu Yicheng's hands.

With the cheering of An An, she accidentally threw the ball into the basket.

With a "click", someone took a picture of the three of them laughing.

When he got the Polaroid photo, Mo Sui suddenly realized that she was wearing basketball uniforms and sneakers just like them.

Like a real family.

The clear moonlight fell into the room, and Gu Yicheng got up to close the gap in the curtains.

It was just that when he passed by Mo Sui and An An, his footsteps paused.

The corners of their lips held a somewhat tranquil smile.

Did something fun happen in a dream?

Gu Yicheng smiled softly and gently helped them cover the quilt.

At two o'clock in the morning, the guests of the show group were all asleep.

And Huo Zichen was in a box in the private club, with Erlang's legs crossed, holding a wine glass in one hand, shaking it gently.

Wine is good wine, and it has a lot of stamina. Obviously, he is already a little drowsy.

"Huo Shao, your daughter is so cute, I really like it." Li Hanshuang leaned over with a smile.