Chapter One

I was sitting at Pop's with B, V, and Jug when Archie came through the doors telling us he was going to the southside to see if Moose could find the guys who had beat him up. I went since I was Archies friend and so he didn't get his ass kicked. Once we walked in we played pool which I won almost all the games when moose said he thought he recognized one of them. Archie walked up to him turning him around. "You like beating up teenagers?" He asked. "Come on Archie let's go, please you don't need to get your ass kicked." I told him.

The guy pushed him and Archie lunged at the man then got slammed onto the pool table. He was about to punch Archie when we heard a voice yell. "Hey, that's enough Mustan. let him go." I looked up to see a man I recognize then it hit me. My breath stopped as I stood there trying not to stair. "Oh my god." I said. "what do you know him or something?"Kevin asked. "No who is he?" I asked. "That's Jugheads dad." Kevin answered. From the years I've known Jug I never met his dad before. "I'll take care of this." He said walking us out.

We rushed out of the bar and were about to leave. "Not you red you stay." He said. I stopped since there was no way I was leaving him. "Your good." He tells the others as they runoff. "What the hell are you doing here?" He asks. "Looking for the thugs that trashed my dad's acuitment, we figured it was the serpents for getting kicked off their land and now I know you're a serpent I'm thinking this is personal." He said I looked at them confused at what they were talking about. "Going after my dad his company is payback right because he fired you."

They continued going back and forth until Mr. Andrews pulled up. "Get in the car Archie you to Y/n." He ordered. We got in the car while the men talked then Archie was getting out of the car. "What are you doing?" I question. "Going to talk to Jughead you coming or staying?" He asked. I looked at the guy and we made eye contact and I followed Archie to Veronicas. He walked through the doors walking angrily to Jughead me following behind him. "You were protecting him that's why you didn't tell me." He said. "Relax what happened?" Asked Jughead. Betty and Veronica walked up. "Please." Said Betty. "Did you know Jughead's father was a southside serpent?" He asked as they looked at him in shock. "No." Said Betty.

"That's what he tried to stop me from going to the bar so I wouldn't find out after everything my dad has done for you." Archie said. "Archie I can explain, ok." Jug started. "Not right now this is Polly's day so you two need to check yourselves I mean it." Said V finally speaking. "Archie." Jughead said. "No, save it." Archie told him walking away. I gave Jughead a sympathetic look following Archie out the door. I texted to see if we could meet up. She said yes. I told mom I was going to meet Betty at V's. Me, Betty, and Jughead headed to the southside again.

"What are we doing here?" I asked her. "Going to talk to Jugs dad." She said. My heart stopped. We walked in as Jug introduced us to him. "Jughead." His dad said. "Dad, Betty and Y/n Copper, guys this is my dad." "Hi, mister Jones it's nice to meet you officially." She said as we shook his hand and he gave me a knowing look. "And you two um why don't you sit down." He said moving things off one of his coaches. "Um, this isn't really a social call." Jug said. They continued to talk. He kept looking at me and I had to remind myself that cant like him he's my best friend's dad.

I saw him and his dad stair each other down until his dad finally spoke. "Anything else you want to ask." He said not taking his eyes off his son. "Did you have anything to do with Jason Blossom's death?" Jug said. He looked hurt that his own son would ask such a question. "You really think I could do that?" He asked you could hear the pain in his voice. "It's the dark ages dad, I don't really know what to think anymore." Jug replied. "I'm not a perfect father Jughead no getting around that but I'm no killer." He said. They both looked like they were going to cry. I had no idea what to do so I just fidgeted with my hands.

We walked out when Betty stopped. "do you believe him?" She asked. 'I do, do you." "I believe you Jughead." Then they kissed. We walked home I separated from Jug once we got to our house. We said our goodbyes and I went straight to my room and went to bed. The next day I just chilled in my room singing and writing songs which I love to do just Archie. After a while of writing and rewriting and singing when it was time to get ready to go to work. It wasn't busy when go for my shift so I write my songs singing the lyrics quietly. I was serving a group of kids from school which is never fun because they always make fun of me.

After they left it was almost time for me to leave so I was cleaning the counters singing one of my songs when I heard the bell go off which meant someone had come in how fantastic. "welcome to Pop's how can I help you?" I asked in a mood and I turned around after finishing the last table. Once I turned around I seen Jugs dad. "Oh hi, mister Jone how can I help you." I asked. I said giving him a small smile. He smerked. "You can call just call me Fp." He said stepping closer. "So what can I help you with?" I asked. "I wanted to talk to you about Jughead." He said. "Ok, what's up?" I asked.

"He's staying with Archie right how's he doing?" He asked. "He's doing great him and Archie are sharing a room and having the time of their lives." I smiled. 'So you guys are pretty close huh." He said. "Ya, he's my best friend." I told him. "It killed me when I found out that he was living at the drive-in then the school in the janitor's closet he refused to stay with me and mom would never allow it." I told him getting a little sad. I looked back up to make eye contact with him and he looked sad as well. "Anyways is there anything else or something I can get you coffee or something to eat?" I asked. "No, but thank you." He said as he began to walk away.

"He believes in you." I say as walked away. He turned around with a confused face. "He believes in you when you say you'll get your life together." I tell him. "He does" He questions. "Yes, he loves you and refuses to give up on you." I tell him as I see tears start to form in his eyes. He nodded and smiled at you one last time and walked out. After a few, I said goodbye to Pop Tate and left. As I was walking out I realized I should have brought a coat. I was walking still a mile left. I walked passed a truck having it follow me. They caught up rolling down the window. "Hey, Y/n need a ride?" Asked FP.

"Oh no, thanks I'm ok." I smiled. "Are you sure you still have a long walk?" He questioned. "Ya I'll be ok I need to get my steps in." I laughed as did he too. "Ok if you say so." He said. I kept walking until I got home. I took a quick shower and went straight to bed. The next morning I got up and got ready for school. Afterward walking to practice and going over the new choreography. After practice, I stayed for a while practicing my music in the music room.

For Hours I sang and wrote just giving up hours later because of how tired I was. I of course didn't bring a coat or anything so I was in a practice uniform. I was really fucking tired and it started raining. Just my luck. I was done walking so I stood on the sidewalk and lay down just chilling. I closed my eyes and chilled when I heard someone stop their car and get out. "Hey, are you ok?" someone questioned. "Honestly no but why would it matter I'm supposed to be little miss perfect all the time." I told them not opening my eyes. "Well if you need to talk I'm here." I opened my eyes to see Reggie. I smiled at him and he offered me a ride which I took.