Jungkook swallows down his food and gulps down his juice, slamming the glass down so hard it nearly shatters.

“No no, I’m not doing this. I’m going to speak about it with my therapist and we won’t have to put Noona in danger. None of this is going to happen.” Jungkook stiffly smiles and picks up his plate, aggressively washing it.

“Alright, I am set- Namjoon, why haven’t you gotten dressed?” You stop at the bottom of the stairs, wearing a knit (f/c) sweater and black jeans, boots to match.

“I was just about to. Didn’t want to leave him alone.” He stiffly gets up and leaves the room, jogging upstairs.

“How was breakfast?”

“Fine.”

“Did you get enough sleep?”

“No.”

“Did you want something from my store?”

“No.”

“Is there anything you’re forgetting?”

“No.”

You nod, used to this type of response from Yoongi and Taehyung when you first took them in, Yoongi lasted about 2 years and Taehyung 1.

“If we have time, do you want to go to a gym?” You ask, this time Jungkook doesn’t answer immediately.

“What for?”

Got him.

“So you can find another outlet, besides talking.” You smile at him and he side-eyes you.

“How would that help me?”

“Some people find the adrenaline rush freeing, you get to get into shape while releasing some of the stress. Without hurting anyone, of course.”

Jungkook casts his gaze to the ground, thinking.

“What do you think I should do?”

“Well, you could start with basic training first. You look like someone who would get into boxing, too.” You sit on the counter and he follows you with his eyes.

“Boxing?”

“Yeah, punching, tactics, self defense as well.” You tilt your head from side to side and he frowns, giving it some thought.

“I’m done.” Namjoon comes down and you stare at his white fitted sweater complimented by a dark green plaid jacket, black corduroy pants to tie it all together.

“Okay, let’s go.” You quickly hop off the counter and take your keys along with your bag and go outside, waiting for the boys to exit until you close the door, locking it.

------🐨------

“Don’t carry that.” Namjoon takes a small box full of books from your arms, taking it with him.

“Namjoon, I’ll be fine.” You smile at him and thank him when he places it down on a small table by the register.

“I don’t need your cut to open up again.” He frowns when you start slipping temporary bookmarks in the book, a clearance price on it.

“My cut is basically closed. I’ll be okay.”

“Then why are you still wearing the bandage?”

“Because Yoongi thinks a cut is fully healed when it’s scarred or gone.” You stop, resting your arm on the box.

“He’s not wrong.”

You squint at him and continue labeling.

“Do me a favor, get the other boxes for me and help me label them.” You shoo him away and he jogs to the back, carrying 2 more boxes.