Part 1

Your pov:

TRING TRING

TRING TRING

Oh my fucking lord who's calling me so early in the morning, I thought. I got out of bed to go check my phone and realised it was my best friend Zoya, I picked up the call only to hear her yelling at me.

Zoya: YAAR IDIOT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? Y/N TUMHE YAAD HAI NA KI ITS THE FIRST DAY TODAY, COME TO SCHOOL HURRY YOU HAVE 20 MINS TILL CLASSES START- OH ALSO I FORGOT TO TELL YOU BUT WHEN YOU COME BE SURE TO CHECK WHOS IN YOUR CLASS I'M SURE YOU WONT LIKE IT. OK CHAL BYE AND HURRY THE FUCK UP.

 She yelled through the phone and cut the call without even giving me a chance to talk. Just then it hit me, today is the first fucking day of year 12. 

I clapped my hands twice to let my maids know that they should get my outfit ready for the day.After that I went and took a quick warm shower, when I got out of the shower my maid showed me the outfit  I had to wear for the day. 

I personally really liked it because it was comfortable and I had sports today. After that I got one of my make up artists to do a really light makeup look for school. I didn't really want to over do my makeup since it was only for school. After this I got into my car and told my driver to hurry the fuck up so I'm not Late on my first day of school.

-----At school-----

I ran into school getting a lot of looks from everyone, but it was pretty usual for me so I didn't think much of it. I went to the area where it says who's in your class, and when I got there I saw a whole bunch of people trying to see their classes. I told them all to move the fuck out of the way and they all listened. I mean they were bound to of course I was the daughter of a big 'business man' more like mafia leader but no one knew about that except my best friend and this one irritating guy who was the son of my dad's mafia friend. I went up to check my class and just to my bad luck... that guy was in my class again.  He's been in my class ever since high school started and its so fucking annoying because I hate him and his dad. They both do human trafficking and it honestly disgusts me. Just then I heard a voice whisper into my ear 

Nischay: Already lost in my thoughts darling?

 I turned around to face him and he was standing way too close to me so I backed off a little.

 you: shut the fuck up Nischay what makes you think that I will ever think about you?

Nischay: well you see y/n you had your finger covering my name and you were thinking about something.. so I just connected the dots. Aacha chal hat mujhe mere class dekhni hai.

Nischay said getting kind of pissed. I told him that theres no need to look because I already saw ki wo meri my class me hai. Nischay was about to speak again but the bell went and just saved me from talking to him. I started walking towards class because I didn't want to be late but just then I saw the entire campus rushing towards the football ground including teachers, curiosity took over the best of me and I decided to follow plus it wasn't like I was gonna get into trouble for being late. The teachers knew what I was capable of doing so they never really bothered me. 

When I got there I saw two boys fighting. I wasn't able to see who it was cause of my short height, but I somehow made my way to the front and when I saw who it was I wasn't even shocked. Yes it was Nischay and some other random dude. It made my blood boil for some reason, like seriously bruh this guy gets into fights every other day it actually pisses me off. I didn't really want to make a scene but I went up to them both and separated them. Nischay got angry at me and grabbed onto my arm really tight. 

Nischay:Tum haha kya kar rahi ho? This is none of your business and you shouldn't bother about it, trust me you're gonna regret it if you interfere. 

Nischay half yelled at me, but it didn't really affect me and I just wanted to save that boy's life so I kept arguing back.

You: Nischay Malhan will you ever stop being so fucking arrogant? Like tumhari dikat kya hai honestly, you go around picking fights with everyone. CANT YOU JUST STOP ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING FOR GODS SAKE.

I yelled at him but I didn't really give two shits. This guy pissed me off anyways so even if he did do shit I could just call my guards in. 

Nischay: Thats it you're fucking coming with me 

Nischay said while grabbing onto my arm and he started dragging me towards the more isolated side of the school

👀👀👀👀 

soooo how was the first chapter?? 

Please tell me my mistakes yall since this is my first time writing a fan fiction. I would love to have feedback from you guys.

Anyways be ready for part 2 🤩