Its always RRS way

Start from the beginning

Rivaan just shrugged at him and said.

Well because you are injured Idiot and not to tell  you .I and Bhai knew about your yesterday's stunt..........

Which according to you and Raunak was a secret......So it's punishment for you both that we will be in meeting and you and Raunak will be in lab.

Ridhvik gulped visibly at his Rivi Bhai's revelation and turned towards Reyansh who was already smirking at him .

He scratched the back of his head and looked at Reyansh.

Ansh Bhai woh...........

Reyansh: Rehne de .....Iss barr chod diya tujhe dubara agar aise phirse  khurafate akele karne ke koshish ke na toh bohot pitaye hogi.......Samjha.......

Ridhvik: Ha Bhai aap next time pakkiwali dhulayi kar dena mere par ab chalne do na please.

Reyansh glared at him with stern gaze and said.

Nahi...........

Ridhvik: Par Bhai..........

Reyansh: RIDHVIK.......

Ridhvik shut his mouth and looked at Rivaan with pleading eyes.

Rivaan just raised his hand in mock surrender.  While Reyansh smiled at his overdramatic brother.

Ridhvik sighed and said.

Fine.....Ja raha hu.

With that he took his car and drove away.
Rivaan and Reyansh chuckled at him and they too left towards their destination.

All this was observed by the Rai Singhania's. Angre and Siddhart smiled at the beautiful brother's bond.

While our rest of were just staring in disbelief that the REYANSH , RIVAAN AND RIDHVIK RAI SINGHANIA who just a few minutes ago sent chill down their spines could be this sweet too.

While Vansh .....he was smiling with genuine warmth in it.

Don't know why but seeing them bantering like kids .Vansh felt a strange warmth and love erupting his heart.

He never felt like that for anyone except his Riddhima.

He closed his eyes controlling his emotions and said.

Angre ,Come on let's move we have a meeting to attend.

Everyone nodded their heads and buckled up praying  that they not meet the devil of brother's again..........

But to their dismay it was just the beginning.

...................................

Vansh along with Siddhart , Angre and Aryan was sitting in the meeting room of the Khanna enterprises .

All of the gentlemen present passed on a fearful smile to Vansh to which he just acknowledged with a nod.

All of them knew that today there are gonna face failure because there are two devils standing in the arena.

Akash Khanna made an entry in the meeting room and greeted everyone and  said to start the meeting.

Aryan: Mr.Khanna aapko kisi discussion ke kya zarurat kya hai.

Humare hote huyi.........