The Three Musketeers (1)

Start from the beginning

The crown prince unconsciously formed a warm smile on his face when he heard what the black dragon said. Unfortunately, Cale and Raon couldn't see it as he had been covering his face with a piece of paper.

Cale and Raon, who only had rested in Alberu's bedroom for a few minutes already gone back to their home.

"Crown Prince looked like a panda just now."

"True."

Cale nodded his head at Raon's remark as they finally safely arrived at his room at Super Rock Villa. The two kittens already fell asleep on Cale's bed.

"I wonder if I should gave him bamboo pies instead of apple pies."

"Pfft-"

Raon looked dead serious as he said that. The red haired man just shook his head as he observed Raon's expression.

"It's weird how the crown prince has been rarely shares his problems with you human! It must be problems that only the royals could solve!"

Raon flew towards the bed and lied besides the two sleeping kittens. The black dragon then soon fell asleep while Cale was still reading a book. His mind actually kinda a mess unlike his calm composure.

'I wonder what it is...'

Cale also curious about Alberu's problem. Of course he could just meet Alberu and asked him, but Cale will not force someone to share their problems.

He put the book on the table beside his bed and started to close his eyes to sleep. It was quite warm that night as the three children were sleeping beside him closer than usual.

******

Tuk. Tuk.

Sound of the door being knocked could be heard by Cale.

Is it already morning?

He opened his eyes to see a clock on the table beside his bed.

'Huh?'

Cale flinched when he saw there's nothing on the table beside the bed.
He get up from the comfy bed and walked around the room. He knew this large fancy bedroom since he always come here.

But why did he wake up from his sleep at this place?

'Did someone teleport me here?'

There's no way Raon will send Cale here without his permission.

Tuk. Tuk.

He rushed towards the still knocking fancy door and opened the door.

Slam!

'WHAT-'

The lady with dark skin and dark hair flinched when his beloved nephew suddenly slammed the door back in front of her face.

"Your Highness? Are you alright? It's time for your breakfast and you need to get ready for the meeting with the Privy Council."

Tasha knocked the door again waiting for her nephew response.

Cale, who was the one who slammed the door shut just now, cursed in his mind and walked swiftly at the big mirror in the bedroom.