The Three Musketeers (1)

SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR MY DEAR PATIENT READERS 😭😭 ❤️❤️❤️

🛀--------------------------------------------------🛀

                 ✨TRIO EDITION✨

"Oh. Good evening, Your Highness. It's night time but the Sun of Roan Kingdom is still shining as brightly as ever-oh"

"Hey, Crown Prince!! H-huh??"

Red hair fluttered gently as the night soft wind ran through his beautiful hair. His handsome face that flashed a dazzling smile at first turned into a frown the moment he saw the crown prince's face.

Cale, whose feet is currently stepping the big window ledge in the Roan Kingdom's Future King's bedroom, stopped his glib tongue from finishing his sentence.

The black dragon also kept quiet as he moved behind Cale slowly.

The crown prince looks SUPER EXTRA tired tonight. The eyebags under his beautiful blue eyes looked so dark though it's doesn't affect his handsomeness at all. He opened his mouth and closed it. He pinched his temples and then opened his mouth again while his head was looking down at the paper in his hand.

"......oh dear lord...what did I do wrong that you need to send this bastard into my room again this late night.."

The crown prince mumbled to himself before finally held up his head to look at his source of troubles.

"WHAT?"

His voice sounded tight. He must be annoyed.

"Nothing, sir."

Cale just bowed his head while set his foot inside the large bedroom. There's no need to make the crown prince more annoyed than he already is. Cale's afraid the future king might gave him troublesome works to do in the future.

"You look tired, Your Highness."

"I AM TIRED."

"Yes, you are."

Cale's face remain stoic as he answered the crown prince bluntly. He sat on the couch opposite Alberu and started to munch on cookies that's already served on the table.

It's weird. Alberu always shows his displeasedness whenever Cale and Raon come over but he will always prepared a jar full of cookies in his bedroom.

"Anything I can help?"

Cale usually didn't offer help to someone unless it's benefits him, but his hyung-nim looked so done with his work that he couldn't help but offered him a helping hand.

".....That old advisor is so fucked up. I wish I could curse at him in front of his face."

"Yes?"

Cale heard everything but he just needs to make sure he heard them right.

"It's nothing. Could you please go home? I'm busy. Let's chat another time."

"....as you wish, Your Highness."

"Crown Prince! Cheer up! Here! I will leave these apple pies right here so eat them anytime okay!"