...Do You Want to Learn It?

"Dongsaeng~"

"..."

"My dongsaeng~"

Still no answer.

"...Rok Soo-ah.."

"Yes, Team Leader-nim?"

Ho! Lee Soo Hyuk can't believe it... This brat...no matter how many times he wants to call him dongsaeng,
Rok Soo still won't answers him.

The man that just blankly stared at the wall finally looked at Soo Hyuk's dumbfounded face. His usual expressionless face stare at Soo Hyuk.

Since earlier, Lee Soo Hyuk can't stop smiling. Kim Rok Soo doesn't know what his hyung was thinking about but he got a bad feeling about it.

"Hey, I always thought about it..but don't you want to try it..?"
Lee Soo Hyuk smirks.

".....??" What is this hyung talking about?

"Don't you want to learn it?" Lee Soo Hyuk suddenly started to swing his hand and smiled brightly.

"Learn to do what, team leader?"
Rok Soo starts to feel annoyed... If you want to tell me something, tell it quickly.

"I want to teach you how to wield a sword. By any means, maybe you can start to learn it properly so you can use it on battlefield."
Lee Soo Hyuk's smile become wider.

"...what..?"

Did I heard him correctly...? He wants me, who is a strategist, to be on the offense? Not only that, Kim Rok Soo also considered a weakling compared to other members.

Lee Soo Hyuk just thought it will be better if Kim Rok Soo, the brat who always pops out of nowhere to save Choi Jung Soo and him, at least learn how to protect by using offensive attack rather than defense.

He still remember how Rok Soo got severely injured because he was trying to protect Jung Soo from monster that tried to attack him from behind. Jung Soo might be dead if Rok Soo didn't come to help but still-- He as a team leader and as their hyung can't let that kind of accident happens again.

"What do you think about it?"

"..no way..." Rok Soo looks disgusted by the thought of having to wield the sword up and down. He had once pick up Soo Hyuk's sword and it was heavy. Now he want me to wield a sword as heavy as his all the time on battlefield? My arm will break before I can ever left a scratch on the monster. Of course this only an exaggeration but Rok Soo still doesn't want to learn it.

"Awww!! Come on Rok Soo, I will teach you how to wield it!! It will be fun!!" Choi Jung Soo that just come out of nowhere suddenly start to urge Rok Soo to learn it with his puppy eyes. Of course, Rok Soo won't budge. Yet.

Fun my ass.

"Hey, Jung Soo-ah! I will be the one to teach Rok Soo." Lee Soo Hyuk points at himself.

But I never said I want to learn it???

Rok Soo's opinion was not heard by the two and he was left speechless.

He suddenly at the training ground holding a long sword.

'What the heck..?!'
'How can a thin long blade be so heavy..??!!'
Sighs. He looks towards the two guys that just brought him here without his consent.

Lee Soo Hyuk came towards him.
"This is important for you to live. We can't let you to stay weak when the world is full of monster."

" I don't really see the need for me to throughly learn it...." Rok Soo muttered to himself.