Wish to Drink with You

"For Taylor Stan, who I adore and care the most for, I'm wishing the happiest birthday possible today!"

Cage came running towards Taylor and hugged him from behind.

It was Marquis Stan's birthday. There's a ball held at the Marquis large mansion to celebrate the new Marquis Stan's birthday.

"Ah! Cage! Hahahaha! What if I fall because of you? Hahaha!"

Taylor supported his best friend who was already on his back. They are currently outside the mansion and running away from the ball.

What will happen to the ball if the birthday boy is not there? It's not like they both care about that. Well, Taylor was a bit worried about that, but he didn't care about anyone who just come at him when he has become successful. He will only care about someone who always there for him even when he has nothing.

"Hehe! Your new legs look strong and I just want to test it out! Haha!"

And that person was right here beside him. Always there for him.

"Hahahahaha!"

From the moment they received the mysterious letter that told them about the ancient power owned by the crown prince, their days are filled with good things and fortunate luck. There's also troublesome things like the White Star and Sealed God happened but they all ended with good ending.

Taylor got his legs back.

Cage achieved her dream to get excommunicated from the church.

Taylor became the Marquis of his household.

They both have a good connection with Cale Henituse and Future King Alberu Crossman.

Taylor and Cage looked at each other and smiled. Haa....how peaceful their life is right now.

Tup.
Tup.

It's the sound of footsteps coming towards them.

"So this is where you guys are."

"Ah, Young Master Cale..."

Cale was walking toward them with Alberu, Choi Han and Rosalyn. Cage came down from Taylor's back.

"Good evening, Your Highness, the Sun of Roan Kingdom."

Cage and Taylor bowed respectfully at the Future King.

"Marquis Stan, I hope this year will be a good year for you."

"Yes, Your Highness. I pray for that too."

"Happy birthday to you, Sir Taylor."

"Thank you so much, Miss Rosalyn.'

The atmosphere were calm until the invisible Raon showed himself and started to speak up.

"Human! Today is the Kind Taylor birthday right? I read from a book that people will receive presents on their birthday!"

"Gasp!"
Taylor was shocked by Raon's sudden voice. He already knew about the existence of this little dragon that always by Cale's side. But it still make his heart beat fast everytime he heard or saw the black dragon.

Huuu...

"Good evening, Raon-nim."
Taylor smiled warmly at Raon.

"Good evening, Kind Taylor! And Happy Birthday to you!"
Raon's bright voice brighten up the atmosphere.

"Well, it's true that people always received present on their birthday."
Cale patted Raon's round head.

Raon's clear blue eyes become bigger as he looked at Cale's reddish-brown eyes. He seems like he was expecting Cale to do something about it.