Wish to Drink With You (2)

"You don't need to guard the door."

Alberu ordered the palace's knight to stay away from the crown prince's guests room. Only the dark elves that disguised as palace's knight stay to guard the main entrance of crown prince palace.

Alberu looked at the main entrance of the crown prince's palace through the window as he waiting for the others to come.

There's dark elf hidden in the room  to protect the crown prince from the shadow.

"Sigh... You can go. No need to protect me in shadow tonight."
Alberu let out a sigh.

"Your Highness, your safety comes first."
The dark elf came out from the shadow as he showed himself to the Future King.

"Yes... you're right..."
Alberu peeked toward the window.

The corner of his lip moved up.

An excited smile was formed on his handsome face.

"There's no need to worry about my safety, especially when the others are there by my side."

Alberu shrugged and walked away from the window.
He patted the dark elf's shoulder and told him that he can take a rest tonight.

The dark elf smiled.

"You can't hide your happy face, Your Highness."

"I am indeed feeling happy right now."

Alberu smirked and went out from the room. He needed to welcome his guests––no, his family for coming tonight.

The disguised dark elf smiled gently as he saw the once little kid that he has taken care of since he was a baby has grownups into a fine and great leader.

That child also has become happier since Cale Henituse entered his life with his other precious family.

The dark elf glanced at the main entrance through the large window. He could see Cale Henituse, the black dragon, and his friends, each of them except the little dragon was holding a fancy bottle of wine.

They were waving at the crown prince that were walking towards them.

A bright and true smile was formed on the Future King's face.

That kid who was once known as a neglected first prince and always wary of others, now have changed.

Of course, it was a good change.

The dark elf mumbled to himself as he looked fondly at Cale.

"Thank you very much, Young Master Cale..."

That dark elf then disappeared in the shadow.

_______________

"....why are you here...?"

Alberu couldn't help but gave Bud a gaze full of questions.

Yes, the Mercenary King is here.
That drunkard but still sharp bastard is right here.

Thank god his friend, Gleen Poeff also here with him to make sure this glasses bastard didn't do anything that he shouldn't do.

"Your Highness, I am very happy to be here. I think Alcohol Fairy is very pleased with me, that she guided me to contact Cale and now here I am in Roan Kingdom."

A very dazzling smile was formed on that handsome blue haired's face.

Alberu frowned and make eye contact with Cale that seem didn't really want Bud to be here, but also looked like he didn't really care about it.