Introduction (Author's Note)

Hello everyone! If you didn't already read the description, here is a little introduction to this story. This is just a quick look at what to look out for, what I am okay with, and any other extra information. 

This is a Sundrop/Moondrop x Y/N fanfiction, so, if it's not already aware, this will be an exclusive polyamorous relationship between Sundrop, Moondrop, and Y/N. 

Y/N is androgynous and uses they/them pronouns. This is so everyone can feel like they are a part of the story, and it's not gender restricting. But, if you would like, you may mentally change the pronouns of the story according to the gender identity you align with. Y/N has just graduated college with a bachelor's degree, so they are 21-28 years old.

(Also, I will try not to be too descriptive on what exactly Y/N looks like but leave it pretty broad so you can put your persona or y'know whatever as Y/N.)

Sundrop and Moondrop are both males. They both use he/him pronouns. Sundrop is 27, and Moondrop is 28. They are both 6'7, and they are not brothers, more like best friends. Also, they are animatronics but can appear humanoid at will. Their costumes are what appear in the cover picture, but I might draw a simple sketch of different outfits if I describe them so.

ALLOWED: fanart, comments, suggestions, constructive criticism

NOT ALLOWED: body shaming, racism, sexism, slurs, mean people (T-T)

(like, can we just be nice here? is it that hard? lmao)

upload schedule!!--

I will try my best to upload a chapter at least once a week, probably on the weekends. If not, I will let you know or post extra chapters in the following weeks. (I will not leave my precious readers starving and then only give them a sliver of reading time when I come back!)

I'm going to put a warning before certain scenes with trigger warnings for readers and explain why the warning is there. When the action is over, I will provide an end warning and a bit of non-concerning context. (P.S there will be cursing throughout the story.)

!!TWs: smut, suggestive scenes, violence, angst, cursing, yelling!!

DNI if you are under 14, but if you disregard this note, please be aware of this viewer discretion.

If there are any more questions or concerns please leave a comment :DD

enjoy~~