Hospital:chapter 2

I look down and I'm wearing navy blue scrubs. Then, I lose consciousness again and every thing fades to black.

Austin's pov:
"Phil what the fuck did you do to her"

"Wow Austin acting all tough now hero of the day. Oh wait if you were, she wouldn't be here right now."

I grabbed Phil's shirt. "You were calling her phone and I don't know what is going on but if she cries again god help you"

"GOD HELP YOU WHAT, AUSTIN"

It wasn't Phil who said that. It was Gabby , in her scrubs. I swear even with mascara tears and scrubs she's the most beautiful woman you could lay eyes on. Most of her clothes are usually baggy because she's skinny but she always looks so huggable I would kill just to wrap my arms around her from behind and kiss her neck and tell her it would all be okay. I would give her any thing in the world and that's a fact. She's never had a boyfriend before, I would kill to be her first. In her yellow hospital slipper socks she jolted over. She laced Phil's arm with hers and walked into a corner. That hurt but is she possibly on his side?

Gabbys pov:
I was speechless this was all unbelievable and I think I'm still lost because this all hit me so hard so suddenly. So I just stared at him, he was going to say some thing if he liked it or not. He opened his mouth and had a smirk.

"So, princess-"

Then we looked to the left of us to see who was coming in the door. Vanessa Jesus Christ. It was Phil's girlfriend. She had long bleach blonde hair. But at the top it was a puffy side bang, scene basically. She was skinnier then I was it's not natural or an eating disorder, she does drugs and every body knows it. Her face was orange and you could see a line of foundation and her lip liner was terrible. She has tattooed eye brows and it's noticeable and everybody hates it. Then she was wearing the shortest of shorts and a shirt that said "kiss me I dare you" in pink. Flattering. Then heals so tall you wonder, how is she walking? You can tell she barley can walk, actually. I had to admit besides all the trashy things about her she probably was gorges under that make up with her stunning green eyes and I was jealous. I can't have blonde hair because it doesn't go with my face well because I naturally have dark brown almost black hair. So my eye brows are dark , if I wanted blonde hair I would have to bleach my eye brows and that's a big no thank you. But then I looked at her to me. I'm shorter not by a lot , I'm still short with out her wearing the heels. Then I barley have boobs isn't that great. I just need a guy who doesn't use me or focus on that. But then she has beautiful eyes, mine are plain dark brown. And then my hair length is about to the bottom of my bra, it's wavy and it's purple at the top but then fades into blue. My hair looks terrible wavy so it's in a bun. My hair is thick so I can't do messy buns, I have to do a sock bun. Vanessa's eyes looked dangerous as she walked over, like she was about to attack me because I'm near Phil.

Austins pov:

You would expect 2 girls who constantly have to be near each other and have the same friends, too like each other. Especially since there is only two girls, shouldn't there be a special bonding? No, these two girls hate each other. Before a fight happens, I went over to gabby

"The nurse needs you gabs"
She turned around and locked eye contact with me and then Vanessa and walked away. Those damn beautiful eyes. Then I turned around to see Phil starring at me smirking with her arm around her. We kept walking back to the hospital bed.

"I can stick up for myself" said gabby silently and embarrassingly.

I pulled down her bed sheets and picked her up bridal style and laid her down and kissed her forehead.

"We will be out of here the next morning down worry." I said.

I want to lay down with her in that bed so badly. Do you think she would let me? Or should I walk out?

Gabby's pov:

I wanted Austin to stay because I want company. Not even touching me but just in the room with me. Would Phil get angry? I mean, he does have Vanessa. I wanted compassion so badly I would kill for it. I was about to say "Austin wait" but he's already gone. I looked down at my two, almost three broken fingers and then sleep consumed me.