𝔵𝔵𝔦𝔦𝔦. Inside Her Head

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 23. 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅
( edited)

  MAL, UMA, AMOR, EVIE, AND CELIA ALL SPLIT up from the guys, deciding they would be able to cover more ground

MAL, UMA, AMOR, EVIE, AND CELIA ALL SPLIT up from the guys, deciding they would be able to cover more ground. Everyone was now in Evie 4 Hearts, Evie's workplace for her clothing line. Amor was with Evie, in a separate room from Uma and Mal.

Evil Amor hadn't shown back up ever since Normal Amor was in Audrey's bathroom, but Amor still had her eye out for her alter-ego.

"We should leave here," Amor told Evie, who messed around with different dresses.

"Love, I wish we could, but your sister is kind of on the loose, so we have to stay here," Evie gave a lazy smile.

Amor chucked, sighing, "I meant after everything is over...we should leave for a while. Do something fun."

Evie turned to Amor, "Like what?"

Amor shrugged, "I don't know. Like go to Paris or something, she chuckled, eat our favorite pastries and dance to our favorite songs as if our lives depended on it."

Evie stood up, slowly walking over to her girlfriend, "Once this is all over, I promise you will," she placed her palm on Amor's cheek, and Amor leaned into it, letting her head rest in her palm.

The beautiful moment was then broken, by the windows of Evie's workshop to be hammered up with lengths of wood. Preventing the light from shining through, making it almost pitch black inside the workshop.

Evie and Amor broke apart from the unexpected action, "that must be my sister," Amor said, following Evie who was making her way to the dining room.

"Are you guys okay?" Evie questioned Mal, Uma, and Celia, who looked just as frightened as she was. Mal let her eyes glow their dragon green,

"You've caused my friends pain and fear. We've had enough, now disappear," Mal tried to cast the spell, but it failed.

"You guys, I'm sorry, my spells aren't working," Mal apologized in fear, "Audrey's magic is getting stronger."

Amor grabbed Evie's hand, feeling Evie's tense body slightly relax.

Uma grabbed her necklace, seeing it starting to shine in the dark, grabbing Mal's hand she attempted to help her cast the spell, "You caused our friends pain and fear. We had enough, now disappear!" they both tried.

Everyone waited and sighed when they saw it failed to work.

"I'm pretty sure this is the part where you come in, Princess," Evil Amor appeared from the side of Amor's peripheral vision.

Amor only looked at her, not saying anything.

Evil Amor groaned, "Your magic comes directly from the scepter," she explained, "you know, the one your now evil sister is using...if anybody's magic will work, it's yours."

Amor sighed, unlacing her fingers from Evie and letting herself kneel on the ground. A ball of Amor's purple magic shined in her hand, using all her strength she blasted it into the foundation, making it enhance across the entire workshop.

Everyone looked around the lit-up purple cottage in slight shock and awe, never discovering anything like it. Amor took a few seconds to let her magic seep into the wood that was placed on the window.

Seconds later the wood unattached itself from the window, and Amor's magic slowly faded away. Amor stood up with a loud breath, feeling a slight twitch of pain in her head that she tried to ignore.

"See," Mal whispered to Uma, "Not evil."

Uma looked to Amor, who looked slightly startled before turning back to Mal, "I guess you're right," she sighed before grabbing her necklace and pulling out the ember, "You hold onto that," Uma handed it to Mal, and they both shared a minor smile.

Celia smiled, running over to the window and looking out of it, "Hey," Celia sang with a smirk as she looked at Mal, "It's your bae."

Everyone ran out of the cottage, taking sight of all their friends, Amor smiled as she saw Carlos who gave her back the same wild smile before embracing each other in a hug.

"Hey! Don't forget me!" Dude jumped up and down from the ground and Amor smiled, "I could never," Amor stated as she picked up the dog, beginning to scratch his head and rub his fur.

"Okay, so we all think that Audrey could be at Fairy Cottage, but we don't know where it is."

Evil Amor scoffed, "Did they forget that you're also Aurora's daughter? You know exactly where it is," she crossed her arms.

"Uh, guys," Uma said, scratching her head from not putting two and two together, "Amor is Aurora's daughter, if anyone knows where it is, it's her."

"Oh, my gosh, I forgot about that," Mal placed her hand over her mouth and Amor scratched her head, feeling the awkwardness as everyone else agreed with Mal.

"Yeah, you know what, it's fine, Even if I had told you guys then, it still wouldn't have been safe because she has the scepter," Amor gave them a weird smile, "we can just all go there together, yeah?"

"They've probably gotten so used to you being the bad guy, they never once thought of asking you for help," Evil Amor sat down in the white chair, placing her arms on the table.

Amor split up from everyone as they kept talking, sitting down beside Evil Amor who was a couple of seats down, "Are you just going to keep messing with my head, or are going to try and do something?" Amor hissed under her breath.

"I have been doing something, you just didn't know it," Evil Amor grinned.

"What are you talking about?"

"Fun fact, the more you use your powers the bigger chance I have to take over," Evil Amor chuckled.

Amor clenched her hands in fists, "That's why you got me to use my magic," she said more to herself, but Evil Amor nodded, "well that was stupid of you to tell me, now I know your plan," Amor glared.

"It doesn't matter if you do," Evil Amor shrugged, "you wanting redemption, Amor Rose, is going to be the death of you."

sirednotes

sirednotes...

This book is slowly coming
to an end and I want to cry
about it.