𝔦. the villian kids

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 1. 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔
( edited)

 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 ꒱( edited ✓ )

          "THIS is a horrible idea, Ben." Amors paces back and forth behind him while the man measures his clothes.

"Amor," Ben sighs, "come on, try to see this from their perspective. They've never had a normal life, don't you think they should get a chance too?" Ben tries to persuade the frantic girl.

"Haven't you heard the stories? All the vicious things their parents have done, I'm pretty sure they don't get taught kindness by their parents, Ben." Amor informs, stepping in front of him with crossed arms.

"Amor—"

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a Baby!" King Beast walks in with Queen Belle by his side.

"He's turning 16 Dear." Queen Belle brags as she sent Amor a small smile, hugging her.

"Hey, pops." Ben looks to his father.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king," Beast shakes his head, taking off his glasses. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42," He tells his son.

Belle gazes at him with lingering irritation, "You decided to marry me at 28."

Amor and Ben share a look of humor, curling their lips in so they wouldn't laugh.

"Well, it was either you or a teapot." Beast chuckles until he sees the seriousness on his wife's face, "Kidding." He raises his hands.

"Mom, Dad." Ben caught his parents attention, making them turn. "I've chosen my first proclamation."

"Finally, I've been dying to know." Beast pulls in his suit.

Ben held his head high. "I've decided that the children of the isle of the lost be given a chance..." he pauses. "To live here in Auradon," Ben finishes.

The tailor squeaked behind him.

Amor puts her head down, uncomfortable with the tension being built. She didn't understand how Ben could bring the villain kids to Auradon and risk the safety of everyone.

Stupid. Stupid Idea.

"Every time I look out there to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." Ben steps down from the stool.

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Beast puts his hands in his pockets, his mind instantly disapproving at just the thought.

"We start with a few at first. Only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them," Ben smiles.