𝔵𝔦𝔳. Battle

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 14. 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆
( edited)

  AMOR SIGHED AS SHE ENTERED A RANDOM facility she found as she wandered around the isle

AMOR SIGHED AS SHE ENTERED A RANDOM facility she found as she wandered around the isle. Colorful walls along with dry paint splattered on the walls. The floors were filled with what looked like trimmed hair that needed to be swept.

"Who are you?" A squeaky voice filled the air and Amor shifted her brown eyes towards the voice to see a young girl, she had pig-tails that sat nicely on each side of her head.

Amor smirked as she tilted her head, "you must be Dizzy." Amor said as she continued to scan the room.
"Pretty colorful, I like it."

Dizzy's eyes widen a little, "how do you know my name?"

"Evie mentioned you a few times. I'm Amor." Amor shrugged as she sat down in one of the chairs at what against the wall.

Dizzy's eyes lit up, "you're Evie's girlfriend. She was mentioning you earlier, she looked very sad."

"So I've heard," Amor stated. "What was she doing here earlier?" Dizzy scratched her arm, beginning to get nervous, "I don't think I should tell you."

Amor smiled kindly, "Hey, it's alright. You can tell me." Dizzy backed away a little, before running away completely, Amor rolls her eyes in annoyance. "Little brat." She mumbled.

..

BEN STARED IN SHOCK AS HE SAW AMOR WALK down the deck, a glare in her eyes that he's never seen before. "Amor, what's going on?" Ben asked carefully, remembering that he was still captured and on the edge of the deck, close to getting eaten alive by sharks.

"That's honestly none of your business," Amor said as she took out her pocket knife, beginning to twirl the knife between her fingers. "So how did things go with Mal? Is she going back to Auradon or will she be a little coward?"

Ben felt a certain sting in his heart at her words. He'd never thought she would do this, not to her friends or her family. "Amor, think about your family and friends...think about Auardon."

Amor chuckled, "I have been thinking about Auardon, I've been thinking about the entire world, Ben." Amor began to pace back in forth in front of him.

Ben started getting Deja vu when he stood on the stool, the day he told his parents about his proclamation. Amor was so nervous about the villains coming to the isle.