𝔦𝔳. Detention

SOUL'ˎ-
;- °4. 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
( edited)

  ONLY THIRTY MORE MINUTES OF DETENTION and they would finally be able to leave, they didn't speak to each other since they sat down in their seats

Amor's leg bounces up and down as she watches the hand of the clock move at a slow speed. Her pencil moves back and forth between her thumb and index finger, becoming impatient.

Evie, getting the wrong impression that she'd angered Amor last night, apologizes, "If I upset you yesterday, I'm sorry. I'm very new to all this." Her eyes still on her desk.

Amor didn't even want to risk speaking, not knowing if it would lead to something bigger. "You have nothing to apologize for, Evie." she frowns.

Their eyes finally meet and they only stare at each other in silence. "So you liked it?" Evie questions.

10 more minutes.

Amor huffs, snatching her bag and setting her sights on the door, hoping Fairy Godmother wouldn't notice if she left a few minutes early. She grabs the door nob, almost fully opening the door before Evie's hand closes it.

7 more minutes.

"Wait, please." Evie's eyes dimmed when she saw Amir's body tense, "you don't have to be afraid."

She locks the door.

Amor turns around, coming face to face with Evie, "you sure about that?"

"Mhm." Evie nods, not wasting any time connecting the perfect lips.

5 minutes.

Amor let her head fall on Evie's shoulders as she starts massaging her hips, making her knees weak.

"Evie." Amor whines at the feeling.

Evie cut her off by connecting their lips, her tongue swiping, her tongue softly grazes Amor's bottom lip, causing her to spin into a bliss.

"Fairy godmother could be back any second," Amor warns Evie, her lips still against hers.

"I don't care, Love?" Evie moves her lips to Amor's neck.

Keys clatter against the door, making them quickly stop what they were doing.

"I told you." Amor pinches Evie's shoulder as they run quickly but quietly back to their seats.

Fairy godmother steps into the room with a smile. "Any lessons learned?"

"Don't make a mess in the kitchen?" Evie frowns, slightly confused.