Leon S Kennedy

Name: Samantha Kennedy
Husband: Leon S. Kennedy
Kids: Scott and Summer Kennedy
Best Friend: Brittney Redfield
Best Friend husband: Chris Redfield

Pic

Normal day

Normal day

I wasn't ready for want was in store for me when me and Brittney my childhood best friend showed up at an abandoned lad underground.

"I don't like this it's too quiet," I said.

"Yeah, I know but this is the lab that contains your cure," Brittney replied.

I was injected with the Veronica virus but something happen there it upgraded itself in me.

I could change with ease if I needed to but I was cursed like this for years when my ex-boyfriend broke up with me.

He never said just that he knows I'm cursed and that he needed to go far away from me.

It lefted me broken-hearted to where I let my father experiment on me to see what made me special.

When Brittney found out she called whoever and got me out. And I was held inside a special for years to control my powers.

When I was finally able to leave because I use my powers to help the bass but I hated being used because people treated me like a monster.

Claire Redfield and her brother Chris could see I was miserable and offered to help by helping look for the curse.

That is how I and Brittney end up in this end-ground lab. As I walked through it everything was broken or destroyed.

"I don't think we are alone," I whispered.

As we proceed with guns and walked slowly to the noise. Two men come around the corner.

"Chris what the hell man!" I yelled.

"I told you I would here sorry I'm late I bought someone who could help." He said.

"Leon?" I said.

He looked at me as his face turned white as he saw a ghost my ex was a friend of Chris.

"Samantha?" Leon replied.

Chris and Brittney stepped back and waited.

"I see you're doing well for dumping me after joining the police academy," I said.

"No, my 1st in raccoon city, and I woke up late and the city was taken over and I managed my way out but helped his sister and Sherry a little girl we find," Leon explained.