Brent Smith

Name: Samantha Smith
Husband: Brent Smith
Kids: Lyric, Stephen, and Alice Smith
Brother: Zack Myers
Sister in law: Brittney Myers

Pic

Samantha Smith

Samantha Smith

Normal day

Brent was home from touring and I was with Lyric. I wanted to ask Brent something.

I know we had been married for a few months but I wasn't getting young and I felt like Lyric needed a sibling.

"Buddy," Brent said.

As Lyric ran to hug his dad, I waited I know Lyric was more important to Brent than me.

"Honey, are you ok?" Brent said.

Then placed his hand on my shoulder as I just lied anf said yeah. Maybe being a stepmother was better for me.

"Mom!" Lyric said.

Ashley who was Lyric's real mom showed up to take him for a few days. I helped Lyric with his suitcase.

"Don't, my son doesn't need your help, I'm his mother I can do it myself," Ashley said.

"But you were busy talking to Brent and I thought you needed the help," I said.

"Your just the stepmom and nothing more to my son, I give birth to him." She growled.

"Yes, Ma'am." I sighed.

She was right I didn't have the right to be with Brent if had a woman with a kid.

When they lefted I stayed upstairs doing chorus to past time. I knew Brent wanted me out of his hair.

"Samantha, are you ok?" Brent asked.

"Yeah, I'm just doing my work around the house to keep my stay." I sighed.

Brent gave me a sad look as he called Ashley. I could hear them arguing about me.

After a few minutes, Brent comes back and takes my cleaning tools.

"Stop, why didn't you tell me, she was bullying you?" He asked.

"She not just telling me that I know my place as the stepmother," I replied.

"And my wife." Brent sighed.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," I said.

"Honey, I choose you to stay with you not her," Brent said.

Then hugged me as I cried I never make him so upset.