𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖~ (Swatch x Demon! Reader)

Requested by: __AStrngePerson__

Reader has gender-neutral pronouns <3

CW: None <3

Run

The Queen was after you for the second time today. Why?  All because she wants you to be her "Badass demon peon". Being a demon in Cyber City isn't pretty. 

Running for your life every day isn't pretty.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CRAZY BITCH!" 

"Not in a trillion ye-" Queen suddenly came to a halt. "Oh my circuits!! My battery acid has finally arrived! Srry (Y/n), Igtg! " Queen sprinted off to her mansion to drink her delicious battery acid.

"What the fuck just happened?! One second ago she was----  and now she's---ugh whatever, I don't have time for this."

 Time was important to you, especially since you met your loving partner, Swatch. The customers of Color Cafè aren't very fond of you being a demon, so you could only see Swatch before and after closing. It wasn't all too bad, I mean, it could be a lot worse. With all of these thoughts swarming your head, you didn't realize that you had arrived at the Color Cafè.

You walked in slowly, being careful not to get your wings stuck in the doors. That's when you saw your feathery, 7-foot-tall lover, Swatch. Swatch was currently cleaning the dirty glasses the customers used that day, along with sweeping the floor, cleaning tables, etc. You loved him but god he can be a showoff.

"Hi, Swatch! Need some help?"

"Hello, (Y/n). It would be a delight if you could lend me a hand."

After an hour or so, everything was clean and prepared for tomorrow. Every glass was polished and put away, every table looked brand new, and the floor was swept to perfection. Everything except.........

"(Y/n), would you be a dear and dust the chandeliers? I can't seem to reach them."

With a simple nod, you went off to complete your task. On the inside, you were really happy to be able to use your wings again. ( Since people are dicks in Cyber City and don't like you "Showing off". ) Your wings fluttered happily as you dusted each chandelier one by one. You were so happy that you didn't want this simple task to end. 

But like all things, it did end.

"Thank you, love. You did an amazing job." They said with a small smile.

Sad that you couldn't fly anymore, you slowly flew down from the ceiling. "Oh...It's no problem..... Thanks." Swath caught on to your sadness. 

"Dear? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah! I'm fine!" You said, putting on a fake smile.

I'm not fine...

"Are you sure? Did something happen today?"

"I said I'm fine." You said with slight annoyance.

Why won't they believe me?

"Hon, please don't lie to me. I know Queen was running after you. You do remember I work for her, right?"

"I'm here for you, love. You can talk to me about anything. If something's bothering you, please, let me help you..."

Fuck... This is too much

You couldn't say a word. Any word you tried to form came out as an incomprehensible sob. Swatch immediately took action and took you into their soft, feathery, chest.

You (tried) to tell him how hellish life here was. How every day you were harassed and hunted. How every day you struggled to survive. 

"Shhh, hon... It's ok. I'll keep you safe........ I know our relationship is still early, but... Would you like to come live with me? Away from the Queen, of course."

You weren't sobbing out of sadness and fear, but joy. Words couldn't express how happy you were.

"*hic* Thank y-you so much Swatch... I-I love you so much..." 

The first ' I love you '..............

"Heh... I love you too, dear."

Thank you so much for reading! Sorry that it's short! Have a great day/ night!!! <3

Word Count: 613