Jeno wrapped his arms around Jaemin's neck happily pulling him closer into a hug but Jaemin stopped him, with hands to his chest. "Let's go to bed." He said.

"Is that an invitation?" Jeno lazily smiled and glanced down at Jaemin's neck.

"What? No." Jaemin was fire truck red now.

"When Mark asked what my love language was, I think I lied when I said it was quality time." Jeno said, picking up Jaemin's hands, "It's physical affection."

Jaemin made a face of disgust. Jeno was acting completely different. He was usually more serious that this. He had only taken 3 shots, but he seemed a little more than tipsy. Jaemin suddenly thought about himself. It would have taken a while for him to get more drunk. He was more used to alcohol, but he was so glad there were people watching him. It stopped his urges.

"Good for you." Jaemin groaned.

"But you won't let me." Jeno whined.

"Won't let you what, Jeno?"

"Touch you." Jeno sighed, letting go of Jaemin's hands.

Jaemin felt his stomach react to that. His breathing quickened. He was alarmed when Jeno gasped all of a sudden.

"Oh my gosh! You're bleeding!"

Jaemin felt a tickle on his lip. He touched it to see he was indeed bleeding. Jeno rushed away somewhere. Jaemin could hear him stumbling, until he came back with a napkin.

"Here, your nose is bleeding."

Jaemin pressed the napkin to his nose and started tilting his head back. Jeno stopped him, gently tilting his head forward.

"You're not supposed to tilt back." He said, "You should sit down."

Jaemin walked over to the kitchen. Jeno followed, sitting right next to him. The chairs were right by each other.

"I'm supposed to be taking care of you, but now the tables have turned." Jaemin snorted, then regretted it when he felt the blood squirt into the napkin. Jeno laughed.

"I really don't hate you, Jeno."

"You keep saying my name." Jeno smiled, laying his head on the table to look up at Jaemin. His face looked so...fond, and Jaemin wasn't used to being looked at that way. It made him a little nervous, but in the kind where you're anticipating something nice, like waiting for Christmas, like waiting for the first snowflake to fall, cooling the heat that you've seen for so long. It was a small kind of relief that you're not used to, but you want to be used to.

Jaemin stood up, after he felt his nose was clean enough. He washed his hands then served two glasses of water, handing one to Jeno.

"Drink all of it, okay?" Jaemin said sternly.

Jeno immediately gulped the entire cup of water.

It really was easy.

Jeno seemed so ready to do anything Jaemin asked of him. He would buy him all the things he craved. He left him alone when he wanted. He'd done everything he'd asked him to. Donghyuck had made it look so easy, and it was. Jaemin got curious about this newfound power. If he could make Jeno do what he wanted and flustered when he wanted, then he wasn't powerless. Even his parents had feared him when he spoke his mind.

Jaemin sat up in his chair and leaned his face closer to Jeno's, only a few inches apart. Jeno's eyes immediately widened, but he didn't back away. Jaemin smirked, glancing down to his nose, then lips. He watched as Jeno's cheeks became even more pink than the drunken pink they had been. Jaemin softly held one of Jeno's cheeks and placed a small kiss on his other one, hearing Jeno's breath hitch.