Mr.Aditya Mehra..I will not let you live peacefully. I will play mind and emotional games with you just wait and watch you will pay for snatching my comfortable life from me.." Mirae muttered angrily and a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

* * * * *

Aditya is so happy.. finally he is getting married.. that to with the girl who he always loved.

He could not stop his beautiful smile since last night while just thinking about marriage.

He wore his Red and Cream Sherwani and tied a turban around his head. "Wow.. bro you look to handsome.. Me.hottie.. your wife will droll looking at you today" said Aditya's elder sister Preeti.

Aditya looked down and he smiled shyly,"Oh comeon didi this is too much.." he said

But Preeti continued teasing him just than Sumitra kaki and Priya entered.

"Oh Preeti this is not done.. You cannot tease my Aadu like this....
Without me.." she said the last past eyeing Aditya and laughed loudly.

"Kaki this is so not done. I thought you were on my side.."whined Aditya like a small boy.

"I think we should leave its really very late

"I think we should leave its really very late.." said Priya (Aditya's dead brother's wife).

They all nodded but Aditya said,"Bhabhi please take care of yourself, you are 4 weeks pregnant.. dont stress yourself ok.." Aditya said looking at his bhabhi who forgot to smile after her husband's death.

Which was just after she came to know she was pregnant. Their situation is same like Mirae. As even her husband died when she was initially pregnant but the only difference in the situation was that Suyesh did not knew that Mirae was pregnant and in this case Rahul did.

"Yes Aditya dont worry I will take care.." Priya said assuring Aditya..

'Indeed she was the best woman so far in their lives. Obviously after his mother and Sumitra kaki..' thought Aditya.

They all then left and finally reached Malhotra Mansion in a car which Aditya had rented for a day as he does not own a car but a bike.

After sometime they finally reached the mansion and did all the rituals of the wedding.

They took seven rounds around the holy fire and also now Aditya going to fill Mirae's hair partition with vermillion

Whole while Mirae was covered in red veil but when he lifted her veil to fill vermillion he was just shook.. She was looking so pretty, so beautiful like a goddess and her was glowing maybe due to pregnancy but she was looking beyond words and for Aditya he could not take his eyes off her and fir him she was just one word..PERFECT..

Finally the marriage was done and now they had to take blessings from elders

They both bent down to take blessings first from Sumit and Nandini to which both the elders gave lots of blessings.

Nandini said,"Mirae now Aditya is also your responsibilty take care of him beta. And see that he has a life long partner in you.." Mirae mother said those words because she was so scared of her daughters rude behaviour.

Mirae just nodded because to her all these talks were just foolish and useless.

They then took blessing from Sumitra Kaki and Aditya and Mirae got a bear hug from Preeti.

Mirae liked Preeti because she was giving her a good vibes and was looking to her like she got a sister which she never had.

Priya also met them but did not say much and most of the time only gave a small faint smile.

And this behaviour was noticed by our detective Mirae. But she let is go as she is no one to care so much.

Miare finally had to leave her house, correction big mansion to which she was very sad and even cried as she was now going to face all those things which she never in her life she though would have to go through.

She cried remembering Suresh how she went in their house in his arms. He really loved her and for and cared for her..thats what she thought..

But here now she is stuck with her nerdy who also poor. 'God knows if she would have to sleep on the road with him beside her..' she thought in her mind.

But whenever their eyes were meeting Aditya was giving her a big smile. And Mirae was not understanding why the hell he was behaving this way when she just spoke to him rudely everytime.

 And Mirae was not understanding why the hell he was behaving this way when she just spoke to him rudely everytime

'Maybe he is just showing off how good of a human being he is..What a showoff..' she thought and turned her face from Aditya as she does not like two faced people.

Soon the car arrived and Aditya sat on the drivers seat and they left for their new journey.

'Raste nae bante jaa rahe hai,
Par kuch purane ghaav aur yadein ab bhi is dil me chupi hui hai..
Par lagta hai isi manzil me aakhri maqaam hai..'🥺🥺🥺