My breathing hitched and I just watched as it rang, my heart broke a little more after every ring. When the call finally stopped, notifications with her name popped up on his lock screen.

      Illiana ❤️        5:08pm     
You still coming ?

     Illiana ❤️        6:35pm   
   My moms gonna be here soon Trey stop playing around  

Illiana ❤️        2m ago
But yet you say I'm the problem...

My heartbeat increased and my palms got sweaty. I felt hot. No fuck that I felt sick, I didn't even want my Icee anymore. He's still talking to her. He literally broke up with the bitch in front of me a few weeks ago, he told her he was done with her and now he was supposed to go meet her? Right after less than a week ago he took my fucking virginity. This proves that the night we had sex meant nothing to him.

I was shaking and felt like crying again, but I couldn't because when I looked up Trey was coming back with his friend. I tried to wipe the sadness off my face and look somewhat neutral the best I could. I didn't want him to see me cry. "This my girl" Trey said bluntly to the guy he was introducing me to . "Stand up and shake his hand"

I did what he said and stood up pursing my lips and shook his hand. The guy was looking me up and down like a whore. "Trey finally got another girlfriend?" The guy chuckled looking at me. "Never said she was my girlfriend, I said she's my girl" One day I need him to explain to me the difference between 'girl' and 'girlfriend'.

"Well if she ain't your girlfriend we could put her on Hoover with the other bitches. We'll make good money off her. She's cute as fuck, got an innocent look to her. The niggas would love her out there-"

"Lamar shut the fuck up she ain't no prostitute, you got the wrong bitch. She ain't cut out for that shit. She's my bitch, I never said she was just a bitch. Don't get popped out here" The guy straightened up quick and nodded. "Aight damn nigga, well I'm gonna go back to looking for more high ass hoes out here to make some money for me, aight?"

They dapped each other up and Lamar went to walk off to wherever. "That's just a street nigga I know- Why do you look sad?" He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to his side as we continued walking. "I-I'm not"

"Alanna I'm not boo boo da fool now why you bouta cry?" I guess I couldn't be upset that Illiana was texting him. I wasn't his girlfriend. "That guy was just being creepy. I-I'm not used to creepy guys talking about me like that" I wasn't completely lying. I mean the way he just described me was just fucking disgusting.

"Want me to kill him?" My eyes went wide. "NO! I'm not that bothered to where you have to kill him" He shrugged and kept walking. "Don't worry princess you won't ever see that nigga again, ill keep him away from you for now on. He just Pimpin"

He took his phone from my hand that I was holding and looked at it real quick. I'm pretty sure he was reading that girl's texts. "Fuck..." he mumbled before putting his phone in his pocket. "Um my momma wants me home I gotta take you home" Lies.

"Um, okay..." He began typing on his phone, probably texting that girl, while waking me to the car. He was rushing me and I just followed him in a hurry.  "I'll make this up to you princess, my moms just tripping tonight. I need to get home before her blood pressure goes up" If I didn't read Illiana's messages before, I'd feel bad for his mom but I wasn't stupid and I knew what was really up.

He was ditching me for Illiana.

I was home faster than expected, while he did his normal goodbye kiss and reminded me that he'd pick me up tomorrow so he can keep his promise to me of us rekindling our ruined night, I knew I just needed sleep and to probably cry my feelings out so when I saw him tomorrow I wouldn't feel the need to do it around him.

I walked into the house repeatedly reminding myself. "Alanna, he's not your boyfriend, he could talk to who he wants to"  But the voice that I always push in the back of my head was screaming the opposite.

My mom was in the living room sitting on the couch eating a snack and her eyes lit up when she saw me. "Youre home earlier than expected" I nodded "Y-Yeah, his mom needed him home early"

"Laaa, he's such a nice guy! I was surprised, I thought he'd be disrespectful or even just have a street mentality but he wasn't, he was so sweet and I know he'll treat you well" She went on about the qualities she saw in him while with each one she named the more tears welled in my eyes. I needed to cry, and I needed to do it now.

"I-I'm going to sleep now" I ran up the stairs and went into my room and began crying. I felt numb but at the same time I wasn't because obviously I was feeling something.

Stop worrying Alanna, yo're not his girlfriend.