[1]

Kim Seokjin taps a flogger against his thigh in the soft, warm light of Yoongi's most recent acquisition : a Tribeca loft that was part of a silk garment factory, now gutted and restored, and home to the biggest BDSM play party of the year

Kim Seokjin taps a flogger against his thigh in the soft, warm light of Yoongi's most recent acquisition : a Tribeca loft that was part of a silk garment factory, now gutted and restored, and home to the biggest BDSM play party of the year. It's a gorgeous place, exposed brick and floor-to-ceiling mullioned windows, sparkling with candlelight and the murmur of a hundred enthralled voices. There are various small group talking, eating, laughing ; some sitting by the feet of others, some led on a leash , some being kissed, touched, wrapped around another's body. But the most dominating feature by far is a muscled, dark-haired man lashed by his ankles and wrists to a Kim Namjoon's cross stationed in the middle of the room.

And he's waiting for Seokjin's particular ministrations.

“Color?” Seokjin murmurs near his ear.

“Green”.

“Good”. Seokjin swings out with the soft suede until the tails snap against the man's thigh with a gentle swish. The man breathes out a sigh, and Seokjin narrows his eyes at the light pink swath left in his wake. Not enough, honestly. Namjoon is well capable of more, but Yoongi specifically told him to keep the demo a bit tame to not scare off any newcomers. So he flips the tails out again and barely snaps Namjoon's other leg, then his back, careful to only mark one area at a time until Namjoon's entire back and upper thighs are turning a beautiful dusky rose.

Seokjin assesses. Namjoon’s hard and sweating already, wound up, hole clenching around nothing, on edge much faster than Seokjin’s experienced in the past from him, but performing for an audience can be nerve-wracking .

Seokjin knows this all too well.

So he snaps Namjoon on the ass, making him twitch and swear and pull on his restraints. “Color”.

“Green, sir, please”, he whispers, and drops , his head back down, chin against his chest.

Got it. Seokjin steps back and swings the flogger again, a long, full-armed stroke that is perfectly calculated to leave a nice welt rising on the crest of his ass: a little reminder for Namjoon during the day tomorow. Namjoon moans his approval, and the sound goes straight to the pleasure center in Seokjin’s brain, bringing him the rush he craves, he needs, a flash of power that suffuses his entire body with deliberate, erotic purpose.

He glances out at the audience as he stalks around Namjoon’s helpless body. Usually the crowd fades mercifully into the background at times like this, but here they’re pressed much closer than he’s accustomed to . He sees familar faces, a few friends, and as he reaches the side of the crowd , he catches Park Jimin’s eye. He's leaning casually against a pillar, shirtless as usual and oddly collarless tonight . He winks and Seokjin tries not to roll his eyes. On the prowl, then. But as he turns away, he catches a glimmer of rather familiar platinum blonde hair right at Jimin’s shoulder.

Seokjin startles and almost drops the flogger.

Because the man standing next to Jimin , the man leaning ever so slightly forward with an absolutely rapt look on his face, is none other than the star of Seokjin’s more lewd fantasies, inspiration for his first , rather desperate choice of career, and a face that still smiles at him from a poster he keeps folded up in his desk and only looks at when he’s feeling particularly bad about himself.

Retired figure skating legend JEON JUNGKOOK.

Seokjin turns around quickly and walks up to Namjoon , uses the pretense of checking the welt he left as an excuse to catch his breath. He's not sure how long he takes until he hears a quiet, concerned “Sir? Is everything okay?”

Shit. Seokjin needs to get his head together. Namjoon is in his care. He can't lose focus . “I'm sorry, love . I'll make it up to you, okay? Let's get finished here and maybe we can set something up for next week, just the two of us”.

Namjoon nods and smiles . At least he smiles until Seokjin refocuses , take aim , and snaps the flogger against his ass again.

       _________________________________

Taehyung catches up with him as soon as the scene is over and Namjoon's aftercare is handled. Seokjin left him resting on a sofa in the quiet room with a few other subs and happily downing a slice of cake , cheerful and forgiving of Seokjin's momentary lapse in concentration. Seokjin , however , isn't quite as happy with himself as he cleans his toys and repacks them in his bag.

“What the hell, Seokjin?” Taehyung says, dropping down on the floor next to him. “You utterly zoned out. Did you almost safeword or something?”

"No, Jesus, Taehyung , I didn't safeword. I just- "
Seokjin viciously shoves his riding cop into his bag. “You won't believe who's here”.

“Who? Oh God, don't tell me Dylan's here. He's such a twatwaffle. I swear I'm about to yank that chain he keep's Isabella on right out of his hand the next time he—”

“No, Taehyung , God. No. It's worse”.

“Worse  than Dylan?”

“I kid you not, Jimin is here with....with Jeon Jungkook”.

Taehyung stares in utter stunned silence.

“Taehyung? Did you hear me? I said—”

Taehyung waves his hand at Seokjin's face to silence him. “Yes, I know what you said ; I'm just struggling to process. As in Jeon Jungkook. The figure skating legend. The one you have had a boner for you entire life. The one you took up professional figure skating to impress. The one who writes books now. That one”.

“Would you shut up! Yes. That one”. Seokjin tries to whisper, but the constant hum of people make's it impossible to be heard without raising his voice a little. “I don't understand. Why is he here? ”

Taehyung looks hilariously confused by the question. “Uh, why are we all here? ”

Seokjin feels a pair of arms slide around his shoulders from behind and a stubbly kiss on his cheek. “Why are we all here, Taehyung darling? To be taught a very special lesson, right Seokjin?” Jimin purrs into his ear. Seokjin swats away and feels panic spiral up in his stomach.

“You never learned any lessons I tried to teach you, brat, ” Seokjin says, and focuses on finishing putting his equipment in his bag so he doesn't have to turn around to see the person he absolutely knows is standing there as well. He takes a deep breath and makes himself straighten and stand up. He finally turns, and of course he's absolutely correct.

A/N:

First chapter, enjoy and let me know about your thoughts ❣️