From then on it was best to play it safe and Cassie stayed in Dracos bed every night, it was strange that whenever Cassie shared a bed with someone it was like she tapped in on their dreams. There had been countless times where Draco or Pansy had been telling the gang of a dream they'd had and Cassie immediately knew what they were talking about because she'd had the same one.

Around two weeks into the summer Cassie finally put the pieces together in her head and realised that the dream situation was linked to her legilimency. Blaise and Theo were over for the day and Cassie had broke off from the boys and was curled up on the couch with Holstein and a book, her and Draco didn't get much sleep the night before because they were excited about seeing their friends. So Cassie fell asleep halfway through her book, her dream was definitely unusual. She wasn't human, she was low down to the floor and chasing a mouse around the hogwarts castle. When Theo woke her up she frowned and looked at Holstein who was starting to wake up on her stomach.

She was basically stealing other peoples dreams. Great she thought as Theo pulled her of the couch and into the gardens.

"So what was it like being a cat" Blaise questioned as he stretched out on the grass.

"I don't think I'd like being a cat, the fear of being stepped on and all that" Draco shrugged.

"It was actually quite good, being that little is obviously a bit strange. But I was insanely fast" Cassie nodded and picked up a strawberry from the platter of fruit in front of her.

They had a picnic and messed about some more before it started to get dark and Blaise and Theo both had to go home, they all said there goodbyes and then Draco and Cassie were left in the living room.

"When does Pansy come home again?" Draco asked as the two of them were getting ready for bed.

"6 days, I feel like it's been about 6 months" Cassie stuck out her bottom lip.

"And she used to say we have co-dependency issues" Draco rolled his eyes.

Pansy's mum booked them a holiday for the start of summer and surprised her, they were going to Italy for three weeks which to a normal kid would have been great but Pansy spent most of her time sulking because things reminded her of Cassie.

Mrs Parkinson had actually started to tune her daughter out by the time they were on there way home. The final straw for her was when Pansy had quite literally burst into tears because the waiter in a five star restaurant told her the specials and the dessert happened to be homemade pistachio ice cream, that was five days into their holiday.

Pansy waited anxiously in her living room her knee bouncing up and down.

"They'll be here soon love, stop it with the leg" Mrs Parkinson said with a glass of wine in one hand her other pinching the bridge of her nose.

When Cassie and Draco came through the fire place the girls ended up on the floor because they both tried to run at eachother, Mrs Parkinson stood and shook her head as the girls laughed and Draco rolled his eyes as he helped them up.

"No more pining" the older witch pointed at her daughter and left the room.

Soon enough they were joined by Blaise, Theo and Neville. Pansy told them everything about her time in Italy leaving out the fact that as her mother put it she spent most of the time pining for her best friend. Then they decided to take a walk down to the park that was near Pansy's house. The summer breeze made them all giddy so they practically sprinted halfway there.

The park was usually only occupied by smaller kids with their parents but as the gang got closer they could see people their age.

"Hey guys! Fancy seeing you here" Daphne Greengrass half shouted as she slid down the slide.