Chapter 8

I sighed happily as I plopped down on mmy bed. We just had dinner, but I tired hard to avoid contact with Feliciana and Ludwig, but that indeed turned out to be a pretty hard task due to them during on either side of Lovina.

The then was a sudden knock on my door. "Who is it?" I asked lazily. " It's Feliciana." The door cracked open as I shot up. Is that really her? I asked myself as the door opened further.

When it opened fully it revealed Feliciana. I gulped softly as she walked in and closed the door behind her.

[Warning: 2p! ITALY is coning up and maybe some cussing, just warning you all.]

"W-What are you d-doing in he-here?" I stumbled over my words as I backed up on the bed as she got closer. "I just wanted to see how you are doing, is that such a crime?" She asked asking like she never didn't anything mg wrong. I shook my head slowly. "Good, now sit still so I can scratch your other eye out!" She hissed and lounged at me. I quickly scrambled off the bed. "You're crazy!" I yelled. She laughed, "I just want whats best for my older sister, for her to not marry some bastard like you!" She tried to hit but I jumped out of the way. She growled, I had never seen her actually like this.

How long has she kept up the act? How long has she hid her true self?

I kept dodging her attacks, she started to get sluggish, so was I. We were getting slow, my energy running out quickly thanks to all of the dodging. "Just stop this madness!" I said my breath almost getting caught in my throat. My body was aching; I hadn't run around since before the incident and this was hell.

"The hell I will, I will destroy you and beat the shit out of you." She growled. Wow, this is surprising coming of out of her mouth, I never would've thought. She always seemed so friendly.

She hit my shoulder and I yelped loudly. It shook the house, still no one came. I was panting harshly as I held my right shoulder. "You shouldn't have done that." My voice was deeper and sounded mechanical. She laughed, "What are you going to do, you're so beat up!" I stepped back and grabbed the crown that sat on my dresser. I set on my head and while she was laughing I clicked a gem on the running and it turned into a sword. She stopped and raised an eyebrow. "What're gonna do with that puny thing?" She was right it was short. I pointed it at here and it became longer, almost stabbing her in the throat. She started down at it and backed into the wall behind her.

"Alright you win." She said and I frowned, "I didn't win, you made this a fight to the death, and because of that the only way I will become the victor is if you when you are dead. However, you are Lovina's sister and I will refrain from such." I clicked a button on the hilt of the blade and it turned back into a crown. I set back in my dresser and pointed towards the door. "Now." I said sternly and she held her hands up and walked out closing the door behind here.

I sighed and plopped down on the bed, holding my shoulder and closed my eyes, trying to relieve the stress put onto me.

I didn't think I would mess up the badly.

I thought sadly as I opened my eyes staring up at the ceiling.

Maybe no one will notice.

I laughed, no would notice how badly I messed up if no one knows.

I yawned and decided to close my eyes and fall asleep. Just for now.

When I woke up the next morning, someone was tending to my shoulder. I looked over and saw Lovina with a frown on her face. "How did this happens?" She asked, her voice steeled over. I shivered slightly. "Your-" is all that Cl ty ls come out if my mouth. Her gripped tightened and I yelped softer. Her gripped didn't release. Actually it tightened even further. Tears pricked my eyes and she noticed and backed away. "Call your parents, try to get them to get a plane for you to get back to (Pick a country)." With that she walked out. I stared at the door, a sad look on my face.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do." My voice seemed to soft for what I have been through, yet just perfect for the situation.

A/n

Sorry for not updating for so long, to be honest I didn't know what to write, so I put something random and shall now go with it because I have no idea what else to do. So Thanks and good bye.