Chapter 14

Last time on Total Drama Island...

The teams were given three challenges that tested their trust in their teammates. The rock climbing challenge revealed more than just Heather's grudge against Gwen. And Trent got the bad end of a blowfish courtesy of Lindsay.

DJ trusted Geoff with his pet bunny.

Huge mistake, by the way.

Some other campers got dropped on their butts, and Duncan shocked Courtney and momma Asteria by showing them his softer side. Yeah, touching moments. Good times. Stay tuned for the most dramatic bonfire ceremony yet on

Total. Drama. Island!

__________________________________________

Asteria got out of bed and stretched, as her body felt weak and her vision went black for a second. Regaining her strength, she found herself in Courtney's arms.

"OMG Asteria, are you okay?" Courtney looked at her worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just had a good stretch," she answered. Asteria got up with the help of Courtney, slightly stumbling.

Asteria looked at her and smiled. "Thank you. If it weren't for you, I'd probably would have hit the back of my head," she wrapped her arms around her neck and hugged her.

Courtney automatically wrapped her arms around her waist. She shivered as she felt her warm breath blew on her neck.

Asteria unwrapped her arms around her neck, her hands slid down her arms, brushing against Courtney's skin.

Courtney looked down at her, her heart skipped a beat. 'I've been close to her before, but we're basically inches away. We could...'

Courtney took a step back and turned her back to her. "We should change, probably change and go out."

Asteria's head slightly tilted 'Did I make her uncomfortable? I probably shouldn't have hugged her. I should have asked," she thought worriedly. "Ummm sure."

☆☆☆☆☆

"Okay!" Harold stormed out of the cabin. "Who's made s'mores out of my underwear?" He lifted up a smore with underwear inside.

Geoff and Duncan laugh at Harold as he pulled out one of his underwear from smore. He threw it on the ground just when Courtney and Asteria were walking to their cabin. The sticky brown underwear landed by their feet.

Both girls jumped back and squealed in disgust. Courtney looked up at him and glared. "Ugh! Harold," she stomped her foot on the ground, "You are so totally gross!"

Harold's eyes widened. "No wait! It wasn't me!" Courtney grabbed Asteria's hand and walked away. "Idiots!" He exclaimed, frustrated, glancing at the culprits and walking back into the cabin, slamming the door.

Geoff's laugh dies down. "Sometimes he makes it too easy."

Duncan smirked. "I hear you, man," he agreed, but his eyes were on the two girls walking away. Chef shouting through the loudspeaker, interrupting him "Listen up, you little cockroaches! I want all campers to report to the Dock of Shame at 0900 hours! That means now, soldiers! Now!"

Everyone's eyes widened, and they bolted to the dock of shame.

☆☆☆☆☆

The campers stood in a line on the dock of shame in silence as Chef walked in front of them, wearing his soldier attire. Asteria found herself between Courtney and Duncan again. It somehow felt suffocating?