Chapter 5

Last time on Total Drama Island... Twenty-three campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at an old summer camp. The campers were faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into shark-infested waters. And while most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear the dreaded chicken hat. Asteria is catching hearts left and right but who will win hers?

At the campfire ceremony, it all came down to two campers. Courtney has experience as a C.I.T. in summer camp but refused to jump. And Ezekiel managed to tick off every female contestant at the camp to win his sexist comments about women.

In the end, the first camper who voted off Total Drama Island was Ezekiel, proving that homeschooling and reality TV don't really mix. Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet? Who's heart will Asteria catch next? Find out tonight on...

Total. Drama. Island!

-------------------------------------------------

Everyone was sound asleep. It was quiet. Too quiet. Out of nowhere, an air horn blasts. The campers jolted up. There was a very loud thud. Leshawna had hit her head on the top bunk. "Ow! It's seven in the morning!" She stomped towards the window and threw it open. "Do I look like a farmer to you?" she yelled.

Leshawna turned around and noticed Asteria on the floor. She rushed over and helped her up. "Girl are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, Gwen kicked me off the bed." She stood up but felt a sharp pain in her ankle.

"OMG. Asteri I'm sorry I kicked you off the bed, are you okay?" Gwen asked as she wrapped Asteria's arm around her shoulder.

"I think I twisted my ankle, but it's okay," she assured her.

"It's my fault you hurt your ankle, I'm so sorry."

Asteria place her hands on her cheeks and gazed into her eyes "I'm fine, it's okay, it'll heal." Gwen nodded slowly, her cheeks were stained red.

All the campers got dressed at met in front of the cabins, Gwen stayed beside Asteria and helped her walk, 'till her ankle could heal.

"Asteria are you okay?"

"Tiger, what happened?"

"'Steria what happened?"

Asteria felt overwhelmed from being bombarded by questions. "I'm fine I just tripped, it's just a twisted ankle."

"Okay, okay, guys. She said she's fine, so back off," Chris said.

Heather, in her own world, looked Chris up and down. "Hi, Chris. You look really buff in those shorts," she said, so obviously flirting.

Asteria rolled her eyes. "Heather babe, he's Chris McLean, he thinks she looks good in everything."

"That's right-- Hey! I do look great in everything," he stated. Asteria smiled and winked at him.

"Anyways I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute."

"Oh, excuse me." Owen called out, Chris stood in front of him " I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast."

"Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen. Right after you complete your twenty kilometers run around the lake!"

"Oh, excuse me." Owen called out, Chris stood in front of him " I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast."

"Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen. Right after you complete your twenty kilometers run around the lake!"

Eva rolled her eyes. "Oh, so you think you're funny now? You know what I think would be funny?" Eva walked towards Chris, getting ready to fight. Geoff and Duncan held him back.