"Thank you for breakfast" I smiles as Derek leaves my dorm again. Soon after he closes the door, it opens again and Addison enters. 

"Good morning" I say with a mischievous grin on my face. 

"Good morning" She says shyly. Her cheeks turning red. 

"So... how was your night? and morning?" I smirk. 

"It was... good" 

"Tell me more! Spill it" I giggle. 

"Alright fine. His name is Mark. We met up at the bar on campus last night and we hit it off right away. He took me back to his dorm and we... you know..." 

"Had sex"

"Yes...I had sex with the random guy I met yesterday. You happy now?" She laughs nervously. 

"Why would I be happy. Are you happy is the better question."

"I guess... I mean he was good. Very, very good... so yes I am happy I guess."

"So are you going to see him again?"

"No... I don't know. Who knows? I will probably run into him now and then. Turns out he lives right across the hall from us." 

"You wouldn't say" I grin. 

"What's that?" 

"No, nothing." I smile.

We laugh a little longer and continue decorating our dorm room. With everything that happened yesterday we didn't get to finish it. I mostly direct Addisons and she actually places and hangs our stuff. We manage to make a cozy, welcoming room out of the kill dorm room. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you ready to go?" I ask Addison. Today is our first day of college. We have a slow day, only two 2 classes. It's too bad Addie and I only have one of the two classes together but it's a good opportunity to meet new people. 

"Yes, all ready. Let's go. We don't want to be late" Addison opens the front door and as soon as we step out we are met with two taller, muscular guys also coming out of their dorm. 

"Good morning" One of the guys smirks. 

"Good morning" Addison's cheeks turn beet red. 

The two take off together, giggling and stealing glimpses from each other, leaving me and Derek alone. 

"Hi" He breathes and smiles widely. He looks bright and shiny, too bright and shiny for this early hour. We take off behind Addison and Mark. 

"Hi" I mumble. 

"Something wrong?" He asks while looking at me. 

"No everything is fine. Just not a morning person" I manage to put a small smile on my face. 

"Good to know" Derek chuckles. "So are you ready for your first day in college?" 

"I am. I am very excited and I really can't wait to start." 

"Good. I loved last year. It will be hard but you really should try to have fun too." 

"I will. I'll keep it in mind, thank you." I smile one last time before we separate ways, off towards our respective classrooms. 

---------------------------------------------------

The first class was easy, English. Addison and I payed little attention but we made notes and already made part of the homework in class. Now I'm on my way to my second class. I walk inside the big lecture hall where my Biology teacher is already waiting for everybody to walk in. I look up to the dozens of chairs deciding where to sit when my eye falls on a pair of blue eyes and dark curls.