Chapter 4: Tze Sweet Cry op tze itziot

Okay guys, the title of this chapter is kinda weird (so please don't blame me for that) but the author intended anyway to sound a bit frenzh. (Don't worry i too was weirded after seeing that chapter in japanese...)

"a creature in the Claes' gardens?"

"Yeah... I heard from the gardeners who were working at that time... "

"A monster... Perhaps?"

"Could it be the legendary Reptile which broke in the Claes' mansion for centuries ago?"

"They say that the reptile has large fangs that can sink their teeth and Peirce through bodies that will make the prey die in seconds..."

"And worse... No one has survived... "

"Oww! Hey, that hurts too, cam!! And William, can you stop laughing at me!!"

"Are you sure that they are even real, Fredrick?"

Hushed noises can be heard from the corridors of the fourth floor. Barely an hour passed since midnight, and they hadn't even finish their shift yet.

"Whatever, let's just... Finish these things... Or Lady Milidiana will kick our butts off again... "

.

.

.

.

.
"My... A monster in the gardens... " Unbeknownst to them, someone had heard the gossips. And suddenly, an evil smile crept out in it's face.

"I'd love to put another show... With me as the star, of course..."

"And have revenge..."

And... Unbeknownst to them, the Claes' territory will soon turn into hell with screams and terror in their heads. Horror and demonic laughs will slaughter them for lives, and even shave Anne's Heart. And not just them, of course... Someone will also join in, and make the game more fun.

"My... Katarina is such A fucking idiot... She would've had at least make it more...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
...Exiting..."

*****

The spring was going to an end. and summer, again was going in for a fun.

The heatwaves made it more unfortunate for almost all the workers of the house, and the male servants even continued their shift while half naked. Hot, sexy... tanned abs with their sweaty faces making it even just... Delicious. and Juicy biceps that made almost all the single maids, and even the married ones drool and monkeying about. Well, the maids are not alone.

Katarina also took that opportunity to get lifted by the daddy hotties since they cannot disobey a noblewoman. and, of course, touch their build while being carried. Her little hands clutching in their toned muscles, and roaming in their sweaty abs.

Psst... Her fingers almost even reached to the grand prize of every manhood, giving a guess if it was big and perky or small and tiny, but she still had self restraint and self control before it even got worse. That's how you'd expect from a horny young adult.

And heck, it was the best thing it ever happened in her life.

Sugar daddies are the best... I wanna do it again...