Chapter twenty nine - How Do You Know Me?

Start from the beginning

"Glad to see you remember me. My friend Schlatt here tells me you've lost a chunk of your memories."

"What is this?!" I questioned with anger. Schlatt let out a dry chuckle.

"I told Dream I would release you...but I never said to whom." He laughed again.

"Why?! What benefit do you have in giving me to that monster!?" I shouted as I stood from my bed and slammed my fists on the cell bars. Schlatt only smiled grimly at me.

"You see...Jschlatt here did something that put him on my bad side-and trust me sweetheart you don't want to be on my bad side." I cringed at the word sweetheart. "To 'make amends' he offered me you. The one thing I had been looking for since I lost it." He said making quotations with his fingers when he said make amends.

I glared at him. I hate him. I didn't remember nearly everything about him but I remembered enough to know I hate him. He talked about me like I was an object! Like I was just something he could control and use whenever he wanted!

Schlatt started to unlock the cell door while my father pulled a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket. That's when I realized what was about to happen. I was gonna be taken back to that hidden house in the woods, a prisoner. Schlatt would continue to use Dream against my brothers until they were no more. Schlatt would stay president and when Dream found out I was gone for good, if he actually did care about me he would crumble. Schlatt would win.

I wasn't about to let that happen. The second Schlatt unlocked the door I bolted towards him and latched onto his arm throwing him across the room with inhuman strength. He hit the ground and let out a yell of pain. The sight surprised me but I didn't have time to question it. I ran out the cell door and threw myself at my father who had taken his sword out.

"I was right! You can forget who you are but you can't get rid of what you are!" He shouted with a crazed smile etched on his face. His words only angered me more and I put all my strength into knocking him back. Apparently all my strength is a hell of a lot. He flew across the room and slammed into the wall passing out a couple seconds after impact.

I looked back at Schlatt who was staring at me in disbelief, holding his arm in pain. I didn't wait another second before snatching my dad's sword real quick and running around the corner up the stairs. As soon as I made it out the door I took off. Literally. I took off into the sky. I was flying.

Techno's pov

Tommy had asked me to help him and Wilbur a couple weeks ago and now I was sitting outside of pogtopia sharpening my sword by the fire. It was a nice night and I needed a brake from the incessant blonde teenager.

I let out a heavy sigh and stopped my sharpening for a minute. After a couple seconds I could hear something I wouldn't have been able to hear if I continued with my task. I recognize that sound.

I stood from the log I was sat on and watched something fly above me and land in the forest nearby. Ophelia? I ran in the direction I saw her land and soon found her on the ground leaned against a tree.

"Are you insane!? What were you thinking?!" She wipped her head around at me and within seconds she was off the ground running towards me with a sword in hand. I reacted quickly, pulling my own sword out and blocking her hit.

"Ophelia what are you doing?" I questioned the girl. She paused.

"How do you know me?" She inquired, taking a step back but keeping a defensive position.

"How do I know you? Ophelia-I've known you for most of our lives." I said, lowering my sword slowly. There was clearly something wrong.

"Techno! Techno where the hell did you go!?" Tommy shouted from the base of Pogtopia. She glanced in the teens direction before looking back at me.

"Your Techno I assume?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah." I didn't know what else to say. I was beyond confused with the situation. Ophelia would never use her wings out in the open like that. She knows better. What the hell happened to her?

"Techno!" I heard Tommy call again.

"Over here!" I shouted this time. Ophelia seemed a little surprised for a second before the panick settled in. It was then that I realized her wings were still out.

"Ophelia you have to put your wings away. Tommy doesn't know about them remember?"

"No I don't! And I have no idea how to do that! I only just found out I even had wings!" She was beginning to panick more.

"Ophelia you need to relax remember? Let go of your emotions. Release your anger, your sadness, your confusion, everything. Be monotone." She took in a deep breath and focused.

"Techno why the hell are you all the way out-Ophelia!" Tommy said running up to his sister when he arrived a few seconds after she had put her wings away.

"Tubbo said Schlatt locked you up! How did you get out!?" The teen questioned. So that's why she had her wings out. Her emotions were heightened and she needed an escape. But that still doesn't explain why she seems to not remember me.

"It doesn't matter I-"

"Holy shit! What did he do to you?!" Tommy interrupted. I took a closer look at her to see her skin littered with cuts and bruises.

"I'm fine Tommy. Relax." She spoke in her normally monotone voice. It was completely void of any previous emotions. Tommy took a step back.

"o-ok." He stuttered.

"Tommy I need you to do something for me." She said to the teen.

"Um? Ok what?" He questioned with a bit of confusion.

"I need you to get Dream."

......................................................................

1668 words

Ophelia escaped! Yay! Also. Wings? And her dad? That's a lot. Sorry.

Also I know it's like 2:30 in the morning but I was in the mood to write something so here you go you get a chapter. Congratulations.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you did don't forget to vote!

Have a great day/night! Bye!

Author out o7